How does it make you feel when you approach someone you like?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
How do you react to their reaction? Do you tell her to f*ck off if she says no or give them your number by force ? If she invites you to go out would you accept it ? Do you treat girls differently based on their, race, religion or appearance?

How do you react to their reaction? Do you tell her to f*ck off if she says no or give them your number by force ? If she invites you to go out would you accept it ? Do you treat girls differently based on their, race, religion or appearance?
Haram to be with non mahram

You would never approach a female in the streets? You would go look for her wali or something?
Ye I would goto her walk that is islam and why would I pick woman that is In the sreets she got no self respect and she is not fit to be mother of my daughters or boys not she fit to be a wife since alot dude been with her
And it also goes against islam to be with non mahram

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I tell the that she’s ugly and i didn’t like her anyways if she says no.

Gotta defend my pride
No need to be so emotional, you can be the hottest person in the world and still be refused depending on that person's mentality or perception of you, shoot your shot and if she says no then it's her loss, you move on to the next one

Rejection or any other negative moments in life isn't what decrease 'pride' or your self worth as a man, it's how you choose to handle it.

Ye I would goto her walk that is islam and why would I pick woman that is In the sreets she got no self respect and she is not fit to be mother of my daughters or boys not she fit to be a wife since alot dude been with her
And it also goes against islam to be with non mahram
Meant wali not walk

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
The heck is that?

600px-Upotte_FARA_Model_83_rifle.jpg

Trending