How do you think climate change will affect you?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Soo dhaweeye climate change soo dhaweeya :dabcasar:

Shorter winters and longer summers :ahh:

One problem with this especially for us reer Seattle due to climate change we might not be able to continue drawing water from our traditional sources.:damedamn:We’re gonna need to be creative when it comes to implementing adaptation techniques to our water supply. Possible solutions is creating water retention building that will store our water since it can’t be preserve in the mountains anymore.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You are blick as charcoal and you are the one running away from other brown people?
What makes you think I give a shit about skin colour? All the cadaan people outside of major cities n Scotland are going to vote for the far-right if we get another migrant wave.
I live in the rainiest city in the in North America we the opposite of droughts
Man I thought you guys would spare a thought for all the poor folks in Somalia. Life's going to get hotter and drier meaning more people going north once those shitty rivers in the canyons dry up. Hope you're ready.

I mean I'm from somewhere that will barely face any problems when it comes to accessing water and I'm still against it.
Climate change means more rain for Somalia. See this thread:

Why Australia's bush fires are good for Somalia

Less rain for Australia and the Malay archipelago, more for East Africa.

Although the recent locust plague affecting the Horn due to increased rain fall is problematic, but that may be solved with better planning next rainy season.
Yeah I think those heavy rain models were actually right. Shits looking cash.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
I believe I have watched/read enough videos about droughts, groundwater, rivers and climate change in general. What I have gathered from everything that I have read and watched. Is that the safest people will be the geeljires with their Ak 47 and camels. Most countries will be underwater in 30 years. I believe that the USA will fall down, not because of war, but because of Natural disasters.

I dont think Somalia will be safe either, I just hope the Indian ocean dipole that has made floods in Somalia and fires in Australia stays as it is. Its very beneficial for our people. Except that this geeljires don't have any infrastructure to handle so much water. Plus our rivers that feed our people are being used as Dams by Ethiopia. Jubba river is empty Our people are dying of hunger. While Ethiopia is increasing their GDP by selling electricity. we need a good military, because if everyone is dying of famine, Ethiopia is gonna force us out of our lands.

Groundwater in India/America is vanishing. Guess where they are going to relocate when their population are dying of hunger.

China is trying to stop the ever growing desert. They tried many things(planting trees), but it has become so dangerous that Beijing has sandstorms right in the middle of the city. I don't think they will be able to stop the ever expanding desert. That's the reason, so many Han Chinese are relocated to East-Turkestan. There isn't enough land for everyone. Thats why so many Uighures are in concentration camps.

This is where the danger comes to play, If this India/China are dying of hunger and you with your non-existent military have a lot of rain and arable land. Don't you think they will slaughter you and take your land.

When countries becomes submerged into the oceans. Do not fear nature, fear the people with no land.

Here is the new projection of Vietnam. The older projection is to the left, the newer one is to the right.

hochiminh-Artboard_3.jpg

Vietnam is gone!! source: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/10/29/climate/coastal-cities-underwater.html?te=1

Somalia will be safe tho, it will only lose some of its land close to the ocean. The problem is the groundwater that is almost used up. What happens, when people cant drink water. They die of thirst

USE THIS APP TO
find out the predictions.

Tukraq

VIP
What makes you think I give a shit about skin colour? All the cadaan people outside of major cities n Scotland are going to vote for the far-right if we get another migrant wave.

Man I thought you guys would spare a thought for all the poor folks in Somalia. Life's going to get hotter and drier meaning more people going north once those shitty rivers in the canyons dry up. Hope you're ready.

I mean I'm from somewhere that will barely face any problems when it comes to accessing water and I'm still against it.

Yeah I think those heavy rain models were actually right. Shits looking cash.

America can secure its border, it’s military will make sure of that, during global warming crises reer Somalia can just do tahrib and high tail it to Europe like the rest of Africa and the Middle East will, they’ll be okay as they can at least overwhelm the continent

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
General shit like rising import prices for veg n fruit, climate refugees and your bariis now being imported from Russia due to all the new arable land or it could just be bogs so scratch that. Bosnia is in a pretty nice location so @Molotoff is alright, Can't say the same for @AussieHustler kkkkkkk.

If Brexit hasn't got rid of all the chav expats in Spain the sun will so I can look forward to my demise. Somalia might dry out or we could end up with massive amounts of rain, hope we get more heavy rain.

Might immigrate to new Zealand with a resident visa in the future if there's another immigrant flood from the middle East. I might invest in Chinese bottled water company's if I'm feeling evil.

If northern Somalia somehow gets any drier I'm taking that place off my revisit list. Mad Max becoming a reality ain't something I wanna see, imagine puntland n Somaliland police stoping you for water:jcoleno:

So post your perspectives

I think u should invest in booty & waist wiggling video games! :jcoleno:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
America can secure its border, it’s military will make sure of that, during global warming crises reer Somalia can just do tahrib and high tail it to Europe like the rest of Africa and the Middle East will, they’ll be okay as they can at least overwhelm the continent
You guys are getting flak for keeping kids in cages, we're going to turn into that too if it happens again. Also you guys can't secure borders against cartel interests and that includes human trafficking, you're definitely not going to be okay if South America dries out.

The path to Europe can get easily blocked the only reason it's open is because no one wants dead people in their waters. Italy got shit for stopping a ship with thirsty migrants and they were forced to let them in. That might change if there's another wave.

Tukraq

VIP
You guys are getting flak for keeping kids in cages, we're going to turn into that too if it happens again. Also you guys can't secure borders against cartel interests and that includes human trafficking, you're definitely not going to be okay if South America dries out.

The path to Europe can get easily blocked the only reason it's open is because no one wants dead people in their waters. Italy got shit for stopping a ship with thirsty migrants and they were forced to let them in. That might change if there's another wave.
Europe is too weak militarily to stop Africa and arabia/turkey/Iran/India coming up there empty Russia will be used by the Chinese and other east asians, US has a large body of water separating it, also it hasn’t used its military for real at the border if they did they’d easily secure it, also it would be a different border as the US would move up north anyways and probably take a large chunk of Canada by force

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Europe is too weak militarily to stop Africa and arabia/turkey/Iran/India coming up there empty Russia will be used by the Chinese and other east asians, US has a large body of water separating it, also it hasn’t used its military for real at the border if they did they’d easily secure it, also it would be a different border as the US would move up north anyways and probably take a large chunk of Canada by force
You have a very weird view of the world. Turkey is a 1st world country, they'll have refugees not be sending them. A bunch of the world's strongest militaries are in western Europe from the UK to France to goddamn Spain. A bunch of countries with aircraft carriers, nukes and their own arms manufacturers can easily gun down boats trying to cross massive bodies of water between North Africa and the med. Take in mind most of these boats get lost at sea and get rescued by carriers and other boats. They can lock borders really easily.

China won't be taking Russia any time soon nor will any other nation. Hell they're taking a bunch of ex-soviet bloc countries right now and you think they'll let China in.

The US taking a chunk of Canada:deadrose: you're going to get rid of a nato member which are dearly needed right now, f*ck your economy and get smacked with sanctions so hard Iran will look like a dream. You're delusional.

Tukraq

VIP
You have a very weird view of the world. Turkey is a 1st world country, they'll have refugees not be sending them. A bunch of the world's strongest militaries are in western Europe from the UK to France to goddamn Spain. A bunch of countries with aircraft carriers, nukes and their own arms manufacturers can easily gun down boats trying to cross massive bodies of water between North Africa and the med. Take in mind most of these boats get lost at sea and get rescued by carriers and other boats. They can lock borders really easily.

China won't be taking Russia any time soon nor will any other nation. Hell they're taking a bunch of ex-soviet bloc countries right now and you think they'll let China in.

The US taking a chunk of Canada:deadrose: you're going to get rid of a nato member which are dearly needed right now, f*ck your economy and get smacked with sanctions so hard Iran will look like a dream. You're delusional.
For the US part, US has enough resources especially if they take Canada(probably all of it and not a chunk), after global warming to maintain itself and can go back to isolationism, just blessed with that much resources that it doesn’t need the world it can also convince South Americans to go to Antarctica, East Asia just by mere population will take over Russia its common sense, plus Russia is overrated militarily compared to China, China is the worlds second superpower after the US and is like eurasias US, turkey is third world not first world lol, shit is Mexico tier, and due to climate will be migrating north as will Arabia, Indian subcontinent who also have nukes, Iran, and all of Africa, also there’s land acccess so they don’t need ocean crossing, even Europeans will be migrating towards Russia, as Europe will be mostly uninhabitable, Russia will be a battleground and I see East Asians winning out ultimately as there stronger then west Asia, Europe, and Africa
upload_2020-2-23_9-41-35.jpeg

Yukon_Niner

VIP
For the US part, US has enough resources especially if they take Canada(probably all of it and not a chunk), after global warming to maintain itself and can go back to isolationism, just blessed with that much resources that it doesn’t need the world it can also convince South Americans to go to Antarctica, East Asia just by mere population will take over Russia its common sense, plus Russia is overrated militarily compared to China, China is the worlds second superpower after the US and is like eurasias US, turkey is third world not first world lol, shit is Mexico tier, and due to climate will be migrating north as will Arabia, Indian subcontinent who also have nukes, Iran, and all of Africa, also there’s land acccess so they don’t need ocean crossing, even Europeans will be migrating towards Russia, as Europe will be mostly uninhabitable, Russia will be a battleground and I see East Asians winning out ultimately as there stronger then west Asia, Europe, and Africa View attachment 95524
Your economy is too interconnected to go back to isolationism, to put this into perspective you'd get fucked by China if its economy went suicidal.

You can't take canada for very obvious reasons I already stated. And 'all of it'? Vietnam was a disaster because of guerrilla warfare. The Soviets failed in Finland because of the conditions, invading Canada is a whole other fucking ballgame, not even the US can get all of it.

China is massive, it can hold its population and as long as it stops desertification it'll never bother Russia with immigrants.

Russia has a fuckton of nukes, it can project its power like the US which China can't do and it has massive amounts of old Soviet weapon stocks n vehicles. China only outclasses it economically. A mere population won't suffice, this ain't WW2 where you can throw bodies to a meat grinder and overcome the enemy if it worked like that America would lose to China. Historically most invasions of Russia have failed horribly anyway.

Turkey's a first world country with a military that can crush countries like Israel with conventional warfare, they're allies in NATO. They're GDP per capita literally puts them at a first world status so does their position on the HDI scale. They have the money to deal with desertification unlike the Middle East. They're a genuine regional power.

even Southern Europe will barely fall to climate change. The EU already puts billions in combating this, countries like Spain and Italy will get hotter, agriculture might take a hit but that's about it. Any other problems will just mean people moving north to places like Germany or Austria.

People will be in Scandinavia at most. No one's marching into Russia, there's only roads that go by border control and territory so horrible it can't be crossed by foot or on car.

Well first off no matter how many migrants there are a lockdown border with full military blockades will stop them. land access goes through uncrossable terrain. People go through the sea for a reason.

East Asia stronger than Europe? Look man your posts keep getting weirder and weirder. It's like a whole alternative reality.

Tukraq

VIP
Your economy is too interconnected to go back to isolationism, to put this into perspective you'd get fucked by China if its economy went suicidal.

You can't take canada for very obvious reasons I already stated. And 'all of it'? Vietnam was a disaster because of guerrilla warfare. The Soviets failed in Finland because of the conditions, invading Canada is a whole other fucking ballgame, not even the US can get all of it.

China is massive, it can hold its population and as long as it stops desertification it'll never bother Russia with immigrants.

Russia has a fuckton of nukes, it can project its power like the US which China can't do and it has massive amounts of old Soviet weapon stocks n vehicles. China only outclasses it economically. A mere population won't suffice, this ain't WW2 where you can throw bodies to a meat grinder and overcome the enemy if it worked like that America would lose to China. Historically most invasions of Russia have failed horribly anyway.

Turkey's a first world country with a military that can crush countries like Israel with conventional warfare, they're allies in NATO. They're GDP per capita literally puts them at a first world status so does their position on the HDI scale. They have the money to deal with desertification unlike the Middle East. They're a genuine regional power.

even Southern Europe will barely fall to climate change. The EU already puts billions in combating this, countries like Spain and Italy will get hotter, agriculture might take a hit but that's about it. Any other problems will just mean people moving north to places like Germany or Austria.

People will be in Scandinavia at most. No one's marching into Russia, there's only roads that go by border control and territory so horrible it can't be crossed by foot or on car.

Well first off no matter how many migrants there are a lockdown border with full military blockades will stop them. land access goes through uncrossable terrain. People go through the sea for a reason.

East Asia stronger than Europe? Look man your posts keep getting weirder and weirder. It's like a whole alternative reality.
You keep looking at this from a current perspective, nato doesn’t even really exist now, as trump said, it’s dead, faker than the nazi soviet agreement, Canada would probably join us willingly or suffer the consequences, I don’t see them fighting a war for there sovereignty honestly they’ll surrender in a day, they don’t have the heart of groups you mentioned, this scenario is taking place in 40-50 years, Europe is on a sharp decline currently there economy hasn’t grown in ages just downwards or at level, China and east Asia will easily pass it militarily, already lapped it 4/5 times economically, by then they may even colonize Europe lol, in 50 years nukes will also be obsolete honestly as tech advances(possibly is right now but kept a US military secret), and like I said Russia is vastly overrated, got there asses handed to them by Afghanistan and Japan lol, who have they ever beat? China in 50 years will take them over like a joke, the idea is that with global warming all bets are off check the map
upload_2020-2-23_10-19-15.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts