How do you tell someone they stink?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Big greasy goofy a aa hahhha hahssh sss and also why do u have a video from 2019 just saved to use over 5 years later you psyco

Last week people were comparing druski's old vids to Kobe when he wore #8.

I bookmarked a bunch of the old vids folks were quoting on my timeline. That video was one of my favorite ones.

She has a man
Okay then there are bigger problems. The reason I said set her up was cos sometimes girls tend to fix themselves up when they get with a man call it the husband effect. But your amiga has some issues that are bigger than just letting her know that she smells. Trust me she knows.

My question is what the heck is her man doing isn't bro supposed to check up on his wife when she tripping?

Bruh ngl i think youre the sensitive one, if im on a rush sometimes i forget to brush aswell.
Me too bro i was just being fake enraged
1711156928002.jpeg

rayxn3

๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ
Okay then there are bigger problems. The reason I said set her up was cos sometimes girls tend to fix themselves up when they get with a man call it the husband effect. But your amiga has some issues that are bigger than just letting her know that she smells. Trust me she knows.

My question is what the heck is her man doing isn't bro supposed to check up on his wife when she tripping?
No clue. Never met her bf. Iโ€™ve only seen pics. Sheโ€™s not a Muslim

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
How would you go about telling a friend that they smell bad? Youโ€™re around them all the time so it bothers you and you donโ€™t want people to think that itโ€™s you that reeks of body odour. So how do you tell them kindly without offending them?
Tell them the truth thatโ€™s what real friend do

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How would you go about telling a friend that they smell bad? Youโ€™re around them all the time so it bothers you and you donโ€™t want people to think that itโ€™s you that reeks of body odour. So how do you tell them kindly without offending them?

Giiirrrl l always told u to lose weight. Now u r all paranoid in thinking it is YOU. Over weight people hygiene is good usually because they have self aware of their abnormal size.

Give a deodorant as a gift to your friend

rayxn3

๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ
Giiirrrl l always told u to lose weight. Now u r all paranoid in thinking it is YOU. Over weight people hygiene is good usually because they have self aware of their abnormal size.

Give a deodorant as a gift to your friend
Iโ€™m not overweight ๐Ÿ˜ญ stop projecting Eedo

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Funny thing is Ive never had a cavity before nor does my breath stink I brush as consistent as possible its okay to forget, I mean I swish with water 100% maybe like once every 2-3 weeks