How do you tell someone they stink?

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
How would you go about telling a friend that they smell bad? You’re around them all the time so it bothers you and you don’t want people to think that it’s you that reeks of body odour. So how do you tell them kindly without offending them?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Blow out through your nose as if there is stinky smell, then she asks and tell you that someone smells even though theres only 2 people there.

How would you go about telling a friend that they smell bad? You’re around them all the time so it bothers you and you don’t want people to think that it’s you that reeks of body odour. So how do you tell them kindly without offending them?
Start it off by “ Girl let me tell you what I got from Sephora” list some stuff u got and tell her you bought some extra shit u won’t use and offer it to her

Set up your computer to send an anynomous email, preferably at a time you're with him/her so you aren't a suspect. The e mail should read, "You stink, please shower and use deodorant/cologne/perfume".

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Start it off by “ Girl let me tell you what I got from Sephora” list some stuff u got and tell her you bought some extra shit u won’t use and offer it to her
I used my spray on myself and offered her some and she said she doesn’t want it. She stank for the rest of the day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I used my spray on myself and offered her some and she said she doesn’t want it. She stank for the rest of the day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like she’s doesn’t seem to care, you can’t help her

Staring Denzel Washington GIF by Roman J. Israel, Esq.

Trending