How do you tell someone they stink?

How would you go about telling a friend that they smell bad? You’re around them all the time so it bothers you and you don’t want people to think that it’s you that reeks of body odour. So how do you tell them kindly without offending them?
im the typa guy to just say "yo we cool, youre my bro but i just gotta tell you, you stink rn. Just looking out bro." and I expect the same from my friends. Hate all this tiptoeing shit. I love having friends I can be blunt with that just how i operate.

Moon-

Bipolar Express
Set up your computer to send an anynomous email, preferably at a time you're with him/her so you aren't a suspect. The e mail should read, "You stink, please shower and use deodorant/cologne/perfume".
But who’s giving out their email lmaoo unless you ask and then they’ll know it’s you

Ku dheh, naaya qabeyso, wax qarmuun o sanada kahor dhintay ba ka uraysa. Neef la qale o banaanka loo dhaafay ba ka ur badantahay, ilaahay imaanka ka qaad. Mayd socota baad tahay

NidarNidar

Punisher
How would you go about telling a friend that they smell bad? You’re around them all the time so it bothers you and you don’t want people to think that it’s you that reeks of body odour. So how do you tell them kindly without offending them?
Get them a deodorant gift pack for their birthday.

“Hey man imma be real you smell bad.”
Really is that simple.

Create distance between us. Anytime they approach, I would step back. If it’s someone you work with or go to school with, tell someone in charge there is a hygiene issue at work/in class and that it makes it hard to focus on your work. That should get them to discuss it with everyone in general. I wouldn’t tell them directly.

Female friendships are fragile as f. You could be life long friends but if you tell her she needs to take care of her hygiene, she's gonna resent you for the rest of her life

Some gaalos and reer @Nilotic ppl change the surrounding atmosphere. You can tell u walked through a barrier and into their domain when ur passing by or within the same are..
:mjhaps:

Trending

Latest posts