How do you talk to Somali girls??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
Somali girls are brave when they are in groups and so shy when they are on their ones
This.. is .. so.. true! I remember this one somali girl I had informatic classes with, (as every science major is forced to take at least one IT class). She was studying astrophysics, and she seemed so reserved and shy. I met her again a year later during a seminar held by somali student association. She reckognized me and we started talking again. She was so bubbly and talkative this time, I couldn’t even reckognize her. I looked behind her, and to my surprise there was a group of 4 other somali girls with her (and two guys), lol. That explained pretty much everything.

But I thought it was cute, idk.. I’m not a lesbian or anything, but I lowkey started cushing at her. I didn’t known she had this side to her as well. I wish I knew her better.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Damn no one has mentioned teasing.
They wont respect you if you act like a nice guy 99% of the time, you have to make fun of her to display to her you have a little pride. Another thing is you have to make your intentions clear they are not mind readers.

I'll give you an example I used to mess with this Ethiopian girl I'd always make fun of her call her Starvin Marvin, she hated me but after 2 weeks she was attracted to me. Teasing makes you look less creepy and allows you to get to the phase where you talk about her body, tell her she has a nice ass, or if she has big boobs talk about that, anything to show you are sexually interested.

giphy.gif

idk.

all i can say is be friendly and give her time. most girls don't want to get hit on by random men, become her friend/acquaintance first!

good luck

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Leave her tf alone you disgusting animals. Doofarka has more dignity than the both of you and he eats shit.

Abaay stop acting like your is made of gold, cause you ain’t shit waryaahe. Marine corps balaa edeb baad tahay for calling her a ho, meanwhile you’re the biggest man ho of sspot.
For the 1000th time I’m gonna say this. GET THE f*ck OFF MY DICK!!!! I’m gonna say whatever the f*ck I wanna say to anyone.

Last edited:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I honestly don’t think Somali girls give me the butterflies. I want a Bad that can shake ass and do wonders to this dick. I like es that can seduce me and Somali Girls being GIRLS have no seduction game whatsoever.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Damn no one has mentioned teasing.
They wont respect you if you act like a nice guy 99% of the time, you have to make fun of her to display to her you have a little pride. Another thing is you have to make your intentions clear they are not mind readers.

I'll give you an example I used to mess with this Ethiopian girl I'd always make fun of her call her Starvin Marvin, she hated me but after 2 weeks she was attracted to me. Teasing makes you look less creepy and allows you to get to the phase where you talk about her body, tell her she has a nice ass, or if she has big boobs talk about that, anything to show you are sexually interested.

View attachment 39631
"Nice to meet you Starvin Marvin"
:krs:
"You have a nice ass Starvin Marvin"
:diddyass:
"Let's do zina Starvin Marvin"
:fredo:

:drakelaugh:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Me: sidee tahay abaayo
Her: khayr weeye walaalo
Me: Abaayo nin Magaaalada ku cusub baan ahay , Waxaan ka imaaday Goboloka New York ,
Her:Waan garty
Me: haa abaayo marka , meel shiishad lagu cabo baan rabay in aan Wakhtiga ku soo dilo
Her: Haa meel heer sare hare baa jirta walaalo ee 8 pm i soo wac , Waantagaynaa inshalah.:mjswag::notsureif:

Me: sidee tahay abaayo
Her: khayr weeye walaalo
Me: Abaayo nin Magaaalada ku cusub baan ahay , Waxaan ka imaaday Goboloka New York ,
Her:Waan garty
Me: haa abaayo marka , meel shiishad lagu cabo baan rabay in aan Wakhtiga ku soo dilo
Her: Haa meel heer sare hare baa jirta walaalo ee 8 pm i soo wac , Waantagaynaa inshalah.:mjswag::notsureif:

shishas bad for you sxb :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
"Nice to meet you Starvin Marvin"
:krs:
"You have a nice ass Starvin Marvin"
:diddyass:
"Let's do zina Starvin Marvin"
:fredo:

:drakelaugh:
Most of these youngsters won't get it but wallahi south park in/98 was no limits it was a bit controversial I had a hard time understanding certain words but the ESOL classes helped me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending