How do you talk to Somali girls??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hawiye and darood any tbh, I dont know much about other clans or my own bad i know.

Good luck.....

aminarts-al-shabab-iyo-xisbul-islam.jpg

Leave her tf alone you disgusting animals. Doofarka has more dignity than the both of you and he eats shit.

Abaay stop acting like your is made of gold, cause you ain’t shit waryaahe. Marine corps balaa edeb baad tahay for calling her a ho, meanwhile you’re the biggest man ho of sspot.

You too

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
One thing that helps is build quite a big social social and then look for sighs of interest. I'm lucky because I'm the youngest and only male sibling of five sisters. Also they have many female friends that are Somali and non Somali.

One more thing, the biggest group that show me the most interest are non horn black women. If you want to play easy mode go for them.

SumMo

very lowkey
You talk to her like you talk to any other women.. The hardest part is approaching, as most somali girls hang out in groups of 3 or more. But there are those one in a billion looner girls who hang out by themselves or with one/two non-somali friends. If you find one of them, it’s an easy game.. Just make sure your intentions are pure and keep it friendly at first. I would advice you to find a girl who also studies at uni, so that you can be study-buddies as well.

My last advice would be focus on your studies, girls will come later. Insha’Allah.

Last edited:
One thing that helps is build quite a big social social and then look for sighs of interest. I'm lucky because I'm the youngest and only male sibling of five sisters. Also they have many female friends that are Somali and non Somali.

One more thing, the biggest group that show me the most interest are non horn black women. If you want to play easy mode go for them.

madoow girls got no shame (not all) and one top of that when they take off there wig they have all knew identity.

White guys chat to girls they like with such immense confidence , somali boy
White guys chat to girls they like with such immense confidence , somali boys need to just go for it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

all the nice, decent somali boys never have the confidence to come and chat to a somali girl

wow are somali girls really that bad?:ohreally:
White guys chat to girls they like with such immense confidence , somali boys need to just go for it

Always heard black guys had the most confidence when approaching girls

White guys? :drakekidding:

Reborn
@Mind of...K

So how come you've never made any acquaintances with xalimos?
Is it because you went to an cadaan school and lived in an area outside the neighborhood.
If so I can relate to your struggles :kendrickcry:

Me: huuno iskawaran
Idil; Alhamdulilah bowe
Me: su aal ma ku weydini kara
Idil: ee weedii bowe macaan
Me: huuno sariiir macaan ba xafada ee taaalo. Kaaley xaafida iiraac. Waa jamiicsii caadiii
Idil: Haye bowe Waan kuu racajaya

30 min later

Me: aaaaaaaaaaah come one
Idil: tarrtiib abowe waa ee xanunayaa

9 months later

Son of buule is born

@Mind of...K

So how come you've never made any acquaintances with xalimos?
Is it because you went to an cadaan school and lived in an area outside the neighborhood.
If so I can relate to your struggles :kendrickcry:
In all my life in school i never met one not even once, i had a ton of meadow and cadaan girls (who either want mixed children or were surprised to see a handsome somali) interested in me. The sisters were no were to be found.Sad thing is most xalimos cover up and are hidden away by their parents like gems.

:gucciwhat::jcoleno::mjcry::tocry:

Me: huuno iskawaran
Idil; Alhamdulilah bowe
Me: su aal ma ku weydini kara
Idil: ee weedii bowe macaan
Me: huuno sariiir macaan ba xafada ee taaalo. Kaaley xaafida iiraac. Waa jamiicsii caadiii
Idil: Haye bowe Waan kuu racajaya

30 min later

Me: aaaaaaaaaaah come one
Idil: tarrtiib abowe waa ee xanunayaa

9 months later

Son of buule is born
ISTAQFURULLAH
ISTAQFURULLAH
ISTAQFURULLAH
WARYA ILLAHI U TAWBA KEEN
ISTAQFURULLAH
WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL