How do you slide in the DMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Listen to him. Most of us aren't women online. We're far too over represented. Stick with the guaranteed buscuds of backpages. Beware - the short game is full of sexually transmitted landmines. Your boys might go KA-BOOM!

:trumpsmirk:
ya Allah u somali girls have to much attitude. A man like me is resigned to this life because you somali girls are too stubborn. Am just having fun sxb. :noneck: if somali girls are as prude as you then, unfortunately I am going to be restricted to becky's for rest of my life.

lol y'all too complicated. (Find a social media,)
add her on snapchat, make small talk, carefully evaluate her interest through whatever poses she does then you ask to meet up/hang and take it from there.

You should have met the chick someone atleast once before though. Doesn't have to be anything special or noteworthy of a meet.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
ya Allah u somali girls have to much attitude. A man like me is resigned to this life because you somali girls are too stubborn. Am just having fun sxb. :noneck: if somali girls are as prude as you then, unfortunately I am going to be restricted to becky's for rest of my life.

We need to log you down as untouchable. :mjcry: You had to take the easy way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.