2nd find a girl
3rd I tell them opan poobies bby
How do you slide in DMs?

It also helps if you have this as your profile pic
4bcaa6a96414e64f8fef5714fe73bdb9--creepy-man-ugly-men.jpg

Last edited:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
nigga I can assure u the best way to draw a girl is either going to a bar or using tinder. Regardless of what people say social media isn't a dating app. You will never get pussy that way, unless ur willing to play the long game. go out to a club or a bar and go talk to a girl my g.

Warsan

United We Stand
nigga I can assure u the best way to draw a girl is either going to a bar or using tinder. Regardless of what people say social media isn't a dating app. You will never get pussy that way, unless ur willing to play the long game. go out to a club or a bar and go talk to a girl my g.
NOOOOOO!!!

You say opan poobies bby

IT ALWAYS GETS THEM ON YOUR D

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
i usually do this
1st log onto my Instagram account
2nd find a girl
3rd I tell them opan poobies bby
How do you slide in DMs?

It also helps if you have this as your profile pic
4bcaa6a96414e64f8fef5714fe73bdb9--creepy-man-ugly-men.jpg
If you want a girl sxb, instagram isnt the place to find one. Like @Professor said go out into the real world and reel your fish.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
uhhhh. depends on what app or site. compliment her, and make her laugh on voice chat (discord, or other voice chat apps) this might take time but its worth it, yes?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Listen to him. Most of us aren't women online. We're far too over represented. Stick with the guaranteed buscuds of backpages. Beware - the short game is full of sexually transmitted landmines. Your boys might go KA-BOOM!

:trumpsmirk:

Warsan

United We Stand
Listen to him. Most of us aren't women online. We're far too over represented. Stick with the guaranteed buscuds of backpages. Beware - the short game is full of sexually transmitted landmines. Your boys might go KA-BOOM!

:trumpsmirk:
Hey beutiful opan puss bby
tumblr_l5wzhtiu3k1qa42jro1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending