How do you see yourself in your final moments

How do you think you will pass from this world?

• Total voters

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
We all live life but never really give death a thought. Some of us have taken part in burials, seen someone we know pass from this life

The question I have for you guys is, imagine yourself in your final moments, what do you think it will be like, where it would be and what you are thinking and feeling

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Remember more often the destroyer of pleasures - death

tumblr_lxb19xHHQ31qbhp9xo1_1280.jpg

p.s. I'm not suicidal, its just an intriguing topic

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Disease probably.

I am probably going to put it in my will if I ever become a vegetable that they should pull the plug.
That's one of the the worst ways of dying, neither alive nor dead.

I've seen people who slowly lose their health and need care all the time. They are neither living or dying :jcoleno:

With my luck, i would probably get stabbed, shot, ran over or fall of a building :jcoleno:

If i do make it past 50s tho, id probably die from old age or a disease.

Apollo

VIP
With my luck, i would probably get stabbed, shot, ran over or fall of a building :jcoleno:

If i do make it past 50s tho, id probably die from old age or a disease.

Joe Rogan is in his 50s. If you stay fit you can still look good at that age.

50s is the new 40s.

I'll probably die of old age surrounded by my 4 young gazelle wives in Garowe.. They'll put my body to rest in eyl, the birth place of my father and grandfather on a high ground that directly faces the sea inshallah :fittytousand:

Die as an oday that is making the macaan segci time with his wife, then heart attack. Get buried making this face :stevej:and with a kacsi gus.

Scenario two, I die in my sleep.

Scenario three and quite possibly my favorite, become a senile old saqajaan who just likes fucking shit up for everybody, but I don't remember shit, and it's always outrageous shit. One day I get up, am amazed at cars, forget what a car is, throw a rock at one, driver gets out, I run away, get hit by another car.

What a life!:ohhhdamn::rejoice:

psyche

To each their own
I see myself finally achieving peace.

As I enter into the unknowns of the afterlife or just fade from existence. You know an eternal sleep doesn't sound that bad.

Trending