How do you see yourself in your final moments

How do you think you will pass from this world?

• Total voters

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Many here say diseases of the age but my first death up close was on my grandfather's brother and I cant yet release how much of his pain i want to remember of him. He was breathing heavily and lying still everything was just completely inescapable.
Death is like that sandstorm Im in my whole life will run from so terrible but I hate to let go of things and people in my life... Aaan therefor i dont know how I think i would die because i fear it more than anything

If a feline tries it, you gotta stay upright, they're bad at going toe to toe

Fucking autistic ass mentally deranged devilish cadaans!! Wtf was that all about :mindblown:

They should've all been crunched.

India's tigers are soft, even Indian leopards are harder then them. They should try it out on a Siberian tiger, that nigga eats bears and hunts big ass buffalos on the dolo and the buffalos are in packs too. Walking with brown and black stripes in the white tundra saying f*ck camouflage and hiding I'm coming and you see me coming make you salaat before I reach

That nigga even crunch packs of wolves, Siberian tigers ain't nothing to f*ck with 700lbs male while a male lion is 500lbs.

These guys the apex predator of apex predators

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I want to die naturally on my death bed as a healthy old man after accomplishing everything. I want to die in peace after seeing all my grandchildren and knowing all my children are successful, happy and have their own family. There is no point for me to live anymore but I pray to Allah I die this way and I die in peace in my sleep with a smile on my face.

I'll probably die of old age surrounded by my 4 young gazelle wives in Garowe.. They'll put my body to rest in eyl, the birth place of my father and grandfather on a high ground that directly faces the sea inshallah :fittytousand:
The four gazelle wives will be middleaged/grandmothers by then.:pachah1:

God willing I'd like to die in old age, possibly mid to late 80s.My awoowe is 95 and he is xaayi,his father died in 1991 at the age of 100 and his mother died in 2002 at the age of 103,so genetically speaking I reckon my body will be strong for a while if I can take care of it.That being said u never know what will happen.My ideal scenario would be to accomplish everything I've ever dreamed of accomplishing, seeing my grandkids and great grandkids, memorising their names, setting up my children for a good life and setting myself up nicely for the akhira.After all that id like to think id look forward to the next life.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
In space on an alien planet with no one around for millions of miles. Hopefully it's a slow ass death too like cancer where I know I'm dying but can't do shit about it.

Realistically, falling off a cliff, getting shot or stabbed or drowning.

Trending

Latest posts