How do you get your sins forgiven?

How do you get your sins forgiven I’ve posted too much bad things on social media and I’m just imaging this picture...

F1B054B1-F7CF-49B5-991A-9DBAE4FB9344.jpeg

Very powerful I’ve heard there is a dua that erases sins is that true?

sincere constant tawbah and good deeds erases sins

Hardship and calamity also erases sin so if you take Ls in life think of it as you being purified.

It was narrated in al-Saheehayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No tiredness, exhaustion, worry, grief, distress or harm befalls a believer in this world, not even a thorn that pricks him, but Allaah expiates some of his sins thereby.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5210; Muslim, 4670).

Sincere Repentance: Must meet five conditions (in order to be accepted), which are:

1. Sincerity to Allaah, the Most High: This is by the person doing it only for the sake of Allaah and seeking His reward and salvation from His punishment.

2. Remorse: for the sin that was committed, such that he is sad he did it and wishes he had never done it.

3. Ceasing: to commit the sin immediately. If the sin was against Allaah, then he should (1) stop doing it if it was an unlawful act, or (2) hasten to do it if it was an obligation that he abandoned doing. And if the sin was against a created being (such as humans), then he should hasten to free himself from it, whether by returning it back to him or seeking his forgiveness and pardon.

4. Determination: to not go back to doing that sin again in the future.

5. The repentance should not occur before the time when its acceptance is terminated, either by death or by the sun rising from the west. Allaah says: “Repentance is of no effect for those who commit sins constantly until when death faces one of them, he says: Verily I repent now.” The Prophet ( sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said: “Whoever repents before the sun rises from its west, Allaah will accept his repentance.” [Reported by Muslim]

Anyone who commits a sin, performs Wudu’ (ablution) properly, and then offers two Rak’ahs (units of Prayer) wherein he asks Allah to forgive his sins, Allah will accept his Tawbah. (Related by Ahmad)

Trending

Latest posts