How do you get over the shame of sexual intercourse ?

:urgh: It is just so shameful.

Some of us are incels for reasons other than bad luck with opposite sex.

How do you overcome the inhibitions ?

Do the bestial demons within have to be stronger than your xishood ?

I can't figure this shit out:jcoleno:

Just repent and hide your sins in private. Control your urges either by getting married (If you're able too), if not than fast as that would reduce your sexual urges.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It’s hard but @Ayubi is correct in that fasting goes a long way in curbing lusts.
Sometimes I make prayer for my future wife’s lower body, knowing how I am going to karbash the halal way :lolbron:

Its social conditioning by society. The key is to f*ck alot which will defeat it.

After the 30th time i felt zero guilt :)

Its social conditioning by society. The key is to f*ck alot which will defeat it.

After the 30th time i felt zero guilt :)
That ain’t nothing to be happy about.

So I already know.

47BE369C-BC7C-44BB-8DE6-0E168950CDCE.jpeg

Why not?

Sex is great and releases stress, especially with the same person as you both find your perks.
It’s a hollow setup walaal there is a reason these things are wrong it eats away at your soul. You’ll see eventually. Having a wholesome marriage with love is not only halal and fulfilling sexually it makes you less damaged for the most part.

Not much , i went through a period of intense sexuality for 6 months. However after that ive only had about 2 relationships with the recent one lasting 2 years.

You don't feel some type of way about your lifestyle ? :reallymaury:

I'm not even judging.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You don't feel some type of way about your lifestyle ? :reallymaury:

I'm not even judging.
Sxb I believe we can consult Geeljire Supreme Dr. Juice WRLD M.D, Ph.D on this matter....

“Good sex led to conversations getting a little deeper, uh
Tell me your darkest secrets, shit you wouldn’t even tell Jesus, uh
My karma been tweaking so much, I don't even believe in karma
But you give me a reason to thank God for all these recent falls
Percocet 30 E 8, I've been gettin' off
I done chilled out on the drugs since you've been involved
Suck it like it's love, f*ck me like it's love
No protection on my heart, goddamnit, I'm gon’ hit it raw ”

as you can see wholesome sex the halal way is 1000x more fulfilling than fucking holes with STD...I assure you have as much fun on your wedding night but don’t give onto zina now please

Trending

Latest posts