How do you get over the shame of sexual intercourse ?

It’s a hollow setup walaal there is a reason these things are wrong it eats away at your soul. You’ll see eventually. Having a wholesome marriage with love is not only halal and fulfilling sexually it makes you less damaged for the most part.
I'm a physicist, i dont believe in magic and souls lol. Left that BS In 3rd grade.

Marriage was made up a few millenia ago to brand women as belonging to men. It makes no difference to a relationship and infact hinders as it induces a propensity to take your SO for granted.

Sex is a natural part of the human experience, why would you be ashamed of it?,
Religious shame is an effective tool of control. Sex, food and wealth are regulated as they commonly occur in a homo sapiens life and thus can be used to control us.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is clearly anecdotal evidence used to further shame us of our natural instincts.

Your friend suffers because she/he has been brainwashed from birth to believe that sex is bad when it isnt.

Sex with a partner is biological impulse no different to eating or questioning

This is clearly anecdotal evidence used to further shame us of our natural instincts.

Your friend suffers because she/he has been brainwashed from birth to believe that sex is bad when it isnt.

Sex with a partner is biological impulse no different to eating or questioning

Dumb physicist try expanding beyond your horizons. There is research that says there is a correlation between having multiple sexual partners and lack of emotional intelligence.

whic is why people who sleep around a lot usually have issues, or unable to maintain emotional intimacy

It's gotta be gradual. The way it usually goes with me is it starts off with small pecks and cuddling, then makeout, then handies while chilling, then madax, then full on.:ohno:

It's not social conditioning it's your innate sense of right and wrong .
Your conscience is telling you something is wrong.

You can break it by yes fucking allot.

It's the same with nudity , you can't go around naked in front of the public caadi ma aha but through conditioning you can do all that without feeling any hint of shame.

Human psychology is so flexible it's scary.

Dumb physicist try expanding beyond your horizons. There is research that says there is a correlation between having multiple sexual partners and lack of emotional intelligence.

whic is why people who sleep around a lot usually have issues, or unable to maintain emotional intimacy

You linked no sources.

Correlatio doesnt equal causation.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I only feel guilty if I don’t pull out. surprisingly none of the girl I nutted in them never got pregnant

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well it has been indoctrinated in us. Sex is messy. Masturbation is a good option to explore

Well it has been indoctrinated in us. Sex is messy. Masturbation is a good option to explore

Messy in what way?
76b613b6825bc618ea08f0eb374e1eed.gif