How do you feel about people

A girl stopped speaking to me cause someone said I was Madhiban. I'm not but i never felt the need to clarify I never viewed it as bad thing, so Im glad she did it toxic person. Thats when I started to properly depise qabiils

eeeww she was a weirdo.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
A girl I was boutta smash chickened out last second because her hooyo told her fake stories about me and said stay farrr away :mjcry:

Idk if her hooyo did that because she doesn't like darods or because she just doesn't like me :mjcry:

I remember some girl made a rumour about me that I fancied some farah, the funny thing is it wasn’t a rumour, I actually fancied him. I rolled up to school the next day and punched the in the face. This farah thought that me and this girl was fighting for his attention and got all happy. After I came back from suspension, I punched him in the face aswell. I got suspended again.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I generally believe all gossip.

5741.jpg

Nassab, Nassab, Dhaaley baa tahay!

My apologies to sweet @HalimaJ we luv gossip huuno

I generally live between two very powerful emotions.

Intense serenity and love

and

Intense hatred and murderous inner rage

On the outside people see me as a cool calm collected type.
:siilaanyosmile:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    83 bytes · Views: 30
A girl I was boutta smash chickened out last second because her hooyo told her fake stories about me and said stay farrr away :mjcry:

Idk if her hooyo did that because she doesn't like darods or because she just doesn't like me :mjcry:
You probably smarter or prettier than her daughter lol

Trending