How do you feel about people

upload_2020-1-14_23-56-58.jpeg
who cut you off based on rumors about you instead of giving you the benefit of the doubt? Are you guilty of this too?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
A girl stopped speaking to me cause someone said I was Madhiban. I'm not but i never felt the need to clarify I never viewed it as bad thing, so Im glad she did it toxic person. Thats when I started to properly depise qabiils

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
A girl stopped speaking to me cause someone said I was Madhiban. I'm not but i never felt the need to clarify I never viewed it as bad thing, so Im glad she did it toxic person. Thats when I started to properly depise qabiils
Dodged a bullet

The trash took it's self out. That was never your friend. I've had Few guys stop pursuing me because of Qabil. it is sad. these are young guys too.
It's a disease. Consider yourself lucky.You're not missing much.

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If you already have negative thoughts/feeling towards someone, hearing gossip about them that fits the narrative about them in ur head is powerful as hell.

If some girl curved me, and then farax down the street makes up a random story of how she got ran by Jamaicans , even though I know it’s untrue, I am more likely to believe it in my head .

I think stepping away from a situation and putting yourself in someone else’s shoes is the best thing to do before cutting someone off cause believe me abaayo u got NO idea what some folks are going through fr

A girl spoke to me cause I said Hawiye are good people. Mind you I joke a lot about qabil. But this girl hated everything about Hawiye and she said I would never entertain one. I should have left it, but I was like come on one of my closest friend is Hawiye and that ninja borrowed me money that day. So we just went at it after I called her views ignorant. She called me ignorant and clueless. In the end it got so heated she tried to get me beat up.

Somalis beef with madhiban is funny as hell. Here we have a qabil called after their lack of bothering people ma-dhibaan and Somalis are like Fock that. We can’t have that

I started pseo at 16 I had a car and a permit but no driver license yet. I needed to go to college and all the colleges are far from where I live. So, I drove all they way to my college campus. I had a permit and I was young, and the law required that I needed someone who was 21 years or older to sit next to me. Found a Somali girl around that age that went to my campus and her mom and my mom was friends and everyone morning I went to her house picked her up from school and drove her to school and dropped her back off at home. She didn’t have a car and I did but I had a permit. So, it was a win-win relationship for both us.

Until, I found out she was a gossiper and the person who starts all the drama in the college. This women once told her mom that the reason she got a speeding ticket was because the police put the blame on her since I was in the driver seat and she was supervising me. :bell:I wasn’t by the way I wouldn’t be caught near this women outside of school hours.:nahgirl: Her mom called my mom and I don’t know what type a person believes in a lie like that but my mom had to educate her about driving laws in Minnesota. Turns out this girl was at a party and she was speed racing. Also, my mom knew she was lying because I am a stay at home lazy person and an introvert you would never catch me at a party. The only parties I’ve been to are family parties and in every one of them I’m in the corner using my phone or doing random errands for Habayars.
This girl also had the audacity to say to her mom that she thinks I was dating an Asian and this Asian guy not only does he act feminine ( he once wore a Harley Quinn costume with tights and his voice is very feminine a lot people assume he is gay but in his defense he has grown up around a lot of females and is a pervert) but she was talking about was my neighbor who I knew since I was kid (ufff akhaas) and he had a girlfriend at the time. So, I think you’ll know what happened next her mom told my mom. And well her plans didn’t work my mom knew this Asian guy very well since he is our neighbor after all and she knows this guy had a girlfriend. And she told her mom that I wasn’t with this guy ( I am high key mad she paired me with this feminine perv) But that didn’t stop her from telling the Somali people at school about it and these girls who I was friends with for a bit and who were also pseo students started distancing themselves away from me I didn’t know why at first but I noticed they also distanced themselves away from the Asian guy which they were friends with before this incident and whispered let’s go every time I came near.

As soon as they distanced themselves away from me I also did the same thing ( fake friends). I didn’t even bother clearing up any of the rumors because it at least gave me a reason to see who is trustworthy and who is not.

The thing I can’t believe is that they never asked me if the rumor was true or not.They just automatically believed it. But you know what else this women who started the rumor who was 5 yrs older than me was doing in her spare time. She was always talking to men in the phone while she was in the car and she even asked me once if I was interested in dating people and I said no since it was haram. Everybody in the whole damn school knew what type of person she was. I am a pretty religious person and they also knew that too why the hell would they believe in what this women who they don’t know said over me. :gucciwhat:

but you know what pissed me off is that one of her friends told my sister she felt sad that I had to drive her, which means all her friends who use to gossip about what I allegedly did knew it was a lie.:what1:
Why the hell are they scared of this women? she is weak as hell. I got my revenge though but I won’t talk about what I did. :whew:

I started pseo at 16 I had a car and a permit but no driver license yet. I needed to go to college and all the colleges are far from where I live. So, I drove all they way to my college campus. I had a permit and I was young, and the law required that I needed someone who was 21 years or older to sit next to me. Found a Somali girl around that age that went to my campus and her mom and my mom was friends and everyone morning I went to her house picked her up from school and drove her to school and dropped her back off at home. She didn’t have a car and I did but I had a permit. So, it was a win-win relationship for both us.

Until, I found out she was a gossiper and the person who starts all the drama in the college. This women once told her mom that the reason she got a speeding ticket was because the police put the blame on her since I was in the driver seat and she was supervising me. :bell:I wasn’t by the way I wouldn’t be caught near this women outside of school hours.:nahgirl: Her mom called my mom and I don’t know what type a person believes in a lie like that but my mom had to educate her about driving laws in Minnesota. Turns out this girl was at a party and she was speed racing. Also, my mom knew she was lying because I am a stay at home lazy person and an introvert you would never catch me at a party. The only parties I’ve been to are family parties and in every one of them I’m in the corner using my phone or doing random errands for Habayars.
This girl also had the audacity to say to her mom that she thinks I was dating an Asian and this Asian guy not only does he act feminine ( he once wore a Harley Quinn costume with tights and his voice is very feminine a lot people assume he is gay but in his defense he has grown up around a lot of females and is a pervert) but she was talking about was my neighbor who I knew since I was kid (ufff akhaas) and he had a girlfriend at the time. So, I think you’ll know what happened next her mom told my mom. And well her plans didn’t work my mom knew this Asian guy very well since he is our neighbor after all and she knows this guy had a girlfriend. And she told her mom that I wasn’t with this guy ( I am high key mad she paired me with this feminine perv) But that didn’t stop her from telling the Somali people at school about it and these girls who I was friends with for a bit and who were also pseo students started distancing themselves away from me I didn’t know why at first but I noticed they also distanced themselves away from the Asian guy which they were friends with before this incident and whispered let’s go every time I came near.

As soon as they distanced themselves away from me I also did the same thing ( fake friends). I didn’t even bother clearing up any of the rumors because it at least gave me a reason to see who is trustworthy and who is not.

The thing I can’t believe is that they never asked me if the rumor was true or not.They just automatically believed it. But you know what else this women who started the rumor who was 5 yrs older than me was doing in her spare time. She was always talking to men in the phone while she was in the car and she even asked me once if I was interested in dating people and I said no since it was haram. Everybody in the whole damn school knew what type of person she was. I am a pretty religious person and they also knew that too why the hell would they believe in what this women who they don’t know said over me. :gucciwhat:

but you know what pissed me off is that one of her friends told my sister she felt sad that I had to drive her, which means all her friends who use to gossip about what I allegedly did knew it was a lie.:what1:
Why the hell are they scared of this women? she is weak as hell. I got my revenge though but I won’t talk about what I did. :whew:
Felt like reading a damn book

Muji

VIP
I’m not going to lie I do this if I hear from someone you’re racist, you did something so bad that being seen with you will lead to me being accused of doing the same thing or I’ve heard from a very good source that you are irritating or a back stabber.

Trending