How do you feel about interracial relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The Muslim excuse is ridiculous, are not Somalis Muslims?
I agree with you on that one. I'd respect a person more if they just straight up said I find the guy hot, so fk off. Most use the old "it's all in the Deen bro!". Comon! You ain't thinking about that shit 2 seconds ago, and you won't think about that shit 2 seconds after.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
A lot of Somalis romanticise it while underestimating how big of a role culture plays in our lives. I've seen too many interracial marriages end because of this. I have spoken to a few of my friend about this and the most surprising thing was seeing my mixed race West Indian friend tell me that he would never marry a non West Indian girl because she wouldn't have the same culture as him. It shows you that Somalis are not the only people concerned about this.

I have no problem with Somalis marrying non Somalis, but they need to be vigilant. A lot of the time, it's the 'as long as they are Muslim' line that ruins people's lives. You might be sincere and open minded, but will your spouse feel the same way when they come across something they don't like about Somalis or will their family welcome you and treat you like one of their own? Those are questions I would ask myself before thinking of marrying a non Somali woman.

I actually think my mum would faint if I brought home an ajnabi, so Somali it is. However, if Allah has written otherwise for me, hooyo must snooze for a few seconds :manny:
Facts only.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The Muslim excuse is ridiculous, are not Somalis Muslims?
exactly plenty of Somalis in the west and in the middle East if they want a bit if arab flavour not to mention most somali men are attractive with deen it' nothing but self hate
Ok... let me ask you a question...Which one you gonna choose? a good non-somali and a bad Somali?
a bad somali not looking to ever taint our noble blood. But ofcourse you want expecting that reply miss self hater

World

VIP
My first cousins married to Somalis
My sisters married/engaged to Somalis

What strangers choose to do with their lives don't concern me.

exactly plenty of Somalis in the west and in the middle East if they want a bit if arab flavour not to mention most somali men are attractive with deen it' nothing but self hate

a bad somali not looking to ever taint our noble blood. But ofcourse you want expecting that reply miss self hater

Self hater?!!!! It reminds me about a proverb that says: "Judging others does not define who they are, it defines who you are"

Anyways, this is my opinion.. take it or leave it.

I see no issues with wanting to marry somebody outside of your race and culture. I wonder what goes through the minds of people who are bothered by it though :drakewtf:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Self hater?!!!! It reminds me about a proverb that says: "Judging others does not define who they are, it defines who you are"

Anyways, this is my opinion.. take it or leave it.
no sane somali father would ever allow their daughters to marry out you and i both know this. Its foreign to us and should never be accepted

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I see no issues with wanting to marry somebody outside of your race and culture. I wonder what goes through the minds of people who are bothered by it though :drakewtf:
uff I thought we left the one ummah crew in 2011 what are they doing here go back to ummah forum or something

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i know this topic has been talked about on here a million times but you guys eat it up everytime and I’m looking to start some discourse

street-harassment-quote-1-unsafe.jpg

I'm sure you don' know the meaning of sensible when your out there promoting "are reverts interested in somali girls" in every forum known to mankind

Maybe you should come back and argue your case when you're a little more levelheaded, you seem too emotionally invested considering your entire argument is comprised of insults :9uoofqd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts