How do you feel about interracial relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This is my thing:

If people are going to do what the f*ck they wanna do, then why talk about what they're doing? I get it if it's a family member, and they're with the wrong person (and similar situations, use common sense). But if it's just a straight up ting, dafuq is making a scene about gonna do? Ain't gonna change the situation. Ain't gonna change people's mind. When you really take that in, caring that much is pretty damn stupid.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yup.. if I find the one

You are a true definition of self hater. :drakekidding:

You suppose to choose who will you find. For me I want to find a right Somali woman, straight away anjabi is out of my head.

Atleast say you want to marry a Somali man or a non Somali man.

Pick one. :camby:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
take Maya jama as an example who is half somali and stated publicly on twitter how she used to be so ashamed of being half somali she would claim a slave country and only now because somalis are hyping her is proud of her roots but ofcourse go ahead and marry a ajnabi till the somali line is perished

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
This is my thing:

If people are going to do what the f*ck they wanna do, then why talk about what they're doing? I get it if it's a family member, and they're with the wrong person (and similar situations, use common sense). But if it's just a straight up ting, dafuq is making a scene about gonna do? Ain't gonna change the situation. Ain't gonna change people's mind. When you really take that in, caring that much is pretty damn stupid.

Get that black mentality out of here

This is my thing:

Relax big fella you might give yourself a hernia or something

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Get that black mentality out of here
It ain't a black mentality. It's just straight up common sense. Like I said, if a family member is with the wrong person, then you stop that shit. But if not, what you say and do will not change shit. So you're really wasting your own time. Although pride in one's culture starts from home and with the community. Like me and the rest of my fam will not marry a non-Somali, because we were raised to be proud Somalis. Nationalities that don't date out come from proud cultures. If we want that with the Somali community, we gotta light that fire within our own people tbh.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I will marry a thicc, pious Somali girl to be the mother of my kids. :banderas:

I don't really care what others do tbh. :manny:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
It ain't a black mentality. It's just straight up common sense. Like I said, if a family member is with the wrong person, then you stop that shit. But if not, what you say and do will not change shit. So you're really wasting your own time. Although pride in one's culture starts from home and with the community. Like me and the rest of my fam will not marry a non-Somali, because we were raised to be proud Somalis. Nationalities that don't date out come from proud cultures. If we want that with the Somali community, we gotta light that fire within our own people tbh.

Word word g

madow? f*ck that they look like monkeys :vqbuyv0:

Istaghferullah... brother..this is so racist!!!!!!

naa xishood kulaha if I find the one like someone lost in a cloud full of rainbows
You are a true definition of self hater. :drakekidding:

You suppose to choose who will you find. For me I want to find a right Somali woman, straight away anjabi is out of my head.

Atleast say you want to marry a Somali man or a non Somali man.

Pick one. :camby:

My dear sister and brother... there is nothing wrong to marry a MUSLIM guy and I found a good Somali guy...why not?!.. honestlly, you made me feel like I committed a crime by saying my opinion.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Istaghferullah... brother..this is so racist!!!!!!

My dear sister and brother... there is nothing wrong to marry a MUSLIM guy and I found a good Somali guy...why not?!.. honestlly, you made me feel like I committed a crime by saying my opinion.
it is a crime against somali humanity just Marry a Somali and sleep naaya

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
A lot of Somalis romanticise it while underestimating how big of a role culture plays in our lives. I've seen too many interracial marriages end because of this. I have spoken to a few of my friend about this and the most surprising thing was seeing my mixed race West Indian friend tell me that he would never marry a non West Indian girl because she wouldn't have the same culture as him. It shows you that Somalis are not the only people concerned about this.

I have no problem with Somalis marrying non Somalis, but they need to be vigilant. A lot of the time, it's the 'as long as they are Muslim' line that ruins people's lives. You might be sincere and open minded, but will your spouse feel the same way when they come across something they don't like about Somalis or will their family welcome you and treat you like one of their own? Those are questions I would ask myself before thinking of marrying a non Somali woman.

I actually think my mum would faint if I brought home an ajnabi, so Somali it is. However, if Allah has written otherwise for me, hooyo must snooze for a few seconds :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.