how do you deal with stress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to be like that.
how do you do it?

Well tbh its mainly my personality and nature to be calm and unstressed,

but I would suggest to start to have a more positive outlook in life and to avoid constantly overthinking things.

Other things as well such as getting enough sleep ( Kinda tough with your work schedule), eating the right food ( actually works), and increasing physical activity ( Gets blood rushing to your head and helps you think clearly).

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
online shopping? shouldn't u be broke then unless u hardly get stressed?

:ayaanswag: I barely spend that much, frankly I'm a cheapskate by Somali standards. But I like to online shop specifically because I love the feeling of getting packages of clothing or make up that I might have forgotten about. Plus you can browse and put things on your wishlists. I also kind of use it as a reward for hard work.

Did you accomplish any goals for 2017? Are you almost done or just starting? Halfway?

I'm half way done but I keep avoiding the biggest goal and I've realized we only have 4 months left :jcoleno:

Abaayo I never really put a timescale on when I have to accomplish things I find it stresses me out. So I just set very general lofty goals and a few small specific goals every week/month that help me hit my ultimate target. It's been working. I was a mess last year.

But I'm planning a big move and everything is falling into place so I'm happy atm. :icon e biggrin:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I have made a routine of reading 6 pages of Quran everyday at lunch time, so far in the last 4 months I have completed the Quran once already and am a starting again.

As for stress, it has helped immensely. I feel like I am guarded from any kind of BS coming my way at work.:rejoice:

Its no lie when you have your cibaada/deen in order, the problems of the dunya seem to go away.:ohhh:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I have made a routine of reading 6 pages of Quran everyday at lunch time, so far in the last 4 months I have completed the Quran once already and am a starting again.

As for stress, it has helped immensely. I feel like I am guarded from any kind of BS coming my way at work.:rejoice:

Its no lie when you have your cibaada/deen in order, the problems of the dunya seem to go away.:ohhh:
Mashallah bro. I need to start doing that

This is what I like to hear, I'm gonna implement that after exams inshallah :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending