How do you deal with breakup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
What do you do when you are going through a breakup?

First I block and delete the muthafker so I don’t get tempted to call his ass. Out of sight out of mind.
giphy.gif

Second I call my girl to vent and cry.
bc0262f88956221b52599f62818f270d.gif

Third I stuff my face, the only time I eat so much carbs is during a breakup.
tumblr_mucxu8o2v41s207efo2_400.gif

Fourth find a new man who listens to my bullshit and comfort my ass
tenor.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I forget to mention that I also watch too many makeup tutorials and closet tours to make myself busy.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Breaking up is normal, it just means that it was not meant to be and there’s someone much better for u out there.

The trick is not to be alone with ur thoughts during the begining, busy urself with activities like gym, hobbies and time will heal all wounds.

Remember to immediately stop all negative thoughts and instead replace them with positive ones. :)

What do you do when you are going through a breakup?

First I block and delete the muthafker so I don’t get tempted to call his ass. Out of sight out of mind.
giphy.gif

Second I call my girl to vent and cry.
bc0262f88956221b52599f62818f270d.gif

Third I stuff my face, the only time I eat so much carbs is during a breakup.
tumblr_mucxu8o2v41s207efo2_400.gif

Fourth find a new man who listens to my bullshit and comfort my ass
tenor.gif
Enjoy your time now in 15yrs you will be off the market

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Breaking up is normal, it just means that it was not meant to be and there’s someone much better for u out there.

The trick is not to be alone with ur thoughts during the begining, busy urself with activities like gym, hobbies and time will heal all wounds.

Remember to immediately stop all negative thoughts and instead replace them with positive ones. :)
And I should replace his ass with a gentleman that is always positive and down to earth :it0tdo8:

In my early twenties and I get mistaken for a high schooler all the damn time, I think I will look the same 15 years from now :ehh:
Team #dickemdown will have the last laugh we'll still be smashing 21 yr old bad hoes until our death bed. You have 15more years after 35 your expired :nahgirl:

Emily

I never dated the same chick more than 6 months, never promised them marriage, or long term relationships, therefore, most of my break-ups have been amicable. I tell them that I don't want children nor a marriage and they find the breakup as an omen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts