How Do We Stop The Circulation Of Fake Bank Notes Used on Somali businesses?

Fake notes have completely ruined the value of the somali shilling. It's high time we get rid of the imbiciles making them or make it 10x harder for them.

I was thinking of:

-Changing the design so theres more then 5 sercurity measures when taking notes.

-Changing the material (Polymer)
^Making it compulsory to have a Counterfeit detector

-
Harsh laws combating the use of fake notes
^Either a Fine or months/Years in jail depending on how much you posess.

-Make a agency and special police or a sub department of the somali central bank and police.
^ For example - "Bureau of Currency Integrity and Protection (BCIP)" - (i made it up)

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I donโ€™t understand why somalia just doesnโ€™t go full digital currency.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Each qabil have their own crypto coin and people do FKD on exchange rate value of each coin.

It would give us a good sense of who is langaab or not.

I donโ€™t understand why somalia just doesnโ€™t go full digital currency.
That would give the Somali central bank tigher control to be fair. A cashless society is going to bad for africa in general. They cant just take your money without warning. The gov of the central bank would be the most powerful person in the country. It wouldnt really change the crazy high inflation rate

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Counterfeit proof notes were printed in Sudan in 2016 but were never put in circulation. They were sadly lost due to the recent civil war when RSF raided the German printing company.