how do u all know so much about qabil

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
In real life wallahi i dont know anyone who talks about qabil in our age rangee and I only know the qabil of my close friends, not aqaintances

misaa duqaa ma tihin?

I agree with you. Only people over 35 years talk about qabil so much. I don't even know my friends qabils because I never asked them and they don't ask mine.

As a guy that knows a lot about somali society, history and culture I can honestly say qabil is dangerous.. Sometimes.

I once got with a bad ass chick from London she was about 19, yellow complexion, size 6 figure, flat stomach & belly piercing and pretty ass face. I first thought she was barwani but didn't enquire too much infact I completely avoided talking about boring things like qabils and somali stuff. After a few weeks I asked what tribe are you? She said Ogaden & I said I'm somaliland lol she said that isn't a country.. I said let's not go there she said cool cool alright then, being the qabyaaladayste that I am I was never going to believe yellow ogadens exist so I sly enquired by asking what part of Somalia her parents where from originally and she said Marka this is when bells started ringing in my head :eminemdamn: I stopped fucking with that chick afterwards cos she was probably half cadcad half tumal or half gabooye half cadcad

I lost a dime because of qabil :mjcry:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's all fadhi kudurir nothing more. What we say here stays here. :whoa: Don't be like those people who take everything serious on the net.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
In real life wallahi i dont know anyone who talks about qabil in our age rangee and I only know the qabil of my close friends, not aqaintances

misaa duqaa ma tihin?

LMAO I don't even know my Somali friends qabil. It's a such a stupid old part of our culture.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
If you want to have any sort of impact back home you better know every qabiil and what city, village, neighborhood belongs to which tribe. What clans sub clans and sub sub clans have problems. Because tribes are the fabric of somali society and to invest in land, or to make any long term commitment back home you have to know this stuff

Most ppl that know about qabiil either grew up back home or have visited, and are really interested in learning how things work. There's a small percentage who were taught by their parents to actually hate another qabiil and wish death upon them. I'd say the vast majority joke about it, and in reality would befriend anybody that's somali and cooll

Qabyaalad is whats wrong with Somalia, not Qabiil. The two are not the same thing.

In this time and age, its ceeb and reer baadiyo nimo to be asking people what Qabiil they are.

LooL my way of finding someone's qabiil is, i ask them what Gobal Maamuleed they support.

Galmudug = HG
Jubbaland = OG's
Somaliland = Isaaq
Khaatumo = Dhulos
Puntland = MJ's

It works most of the time.

I'm sure theres so many others like us who lie dormant in real life. pretend to not give a damn about qabil although you constantly try to find out tactfully peoples qabil by asking WHERE EXACTLY in somalia are they going for holiday or WHERE EXACTLY do you want to buy land because you know all those tuulos and who stays where kkkkkkk

when someone comes at your qabil though :ohdamn: finish wa uu dhamatay qofkas. :mjcry: you have years of fadhi kudirir under your belt. they have no idea ina ka qaln jabisay qabilada somalliyeed and best way to karbash

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
As a guy that knows a lot about somali society, history and culture I can honestly say qabil is dangerous.. Sometimes.

I once got with a bad ass chick from London she was about 19, yellow complexion, size 6 figure, flat stomach & belly piercing and pretty ass face. I first thought she was barwani but didn't enquire too much infact I completely avoided talking about boring things like qabils and somali stuff. After a few weeks I asked what tribe are you? She said Ogaden & I said I'm somaliland lol she said that isn't a country.. I said let's not go there she said cool cool alright then, being the qabyaaladayste that I am I was never going to believe yellow ogadens exist so I sly enquired by asking what part of Somalia her parents where from originally and she said Marka this is when bells started ringing in my head :eminemdamn: I stopped fucking with that chick afterwards cos she was probably half cadcad half tumal or half gabooye half cadcad

I lost a dime because of qabil :mjcry:

:angryman: :francis::eminemdamn:

You messed up. Qabil made you turn your nose up at fine chick.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Honestly i didnt know much about qabiil until I went to Hargeysa and some cops arrested me they asked me "ya katahay " shit I didnt even know had to spend a Whole damn day in jail

angrycat

not so sad after all
It's all fadhi kudurir nothing more. What we say here stays here. :whoa: Don't be like those people who take everything serious on the net.
lol im sure of that or id change my ethnicity :browtf:

but its weird to see teenagers and young adults so knowledgable about what qabil is known for what and the names of so many different ones.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
One piece of advice, don't ever take tribe into consideration if you're a guy. Not enough girls with a good vibe around for you to pick at something as silly as tribe. I'd take an annoying MJ drama queen who makes me crazy about her over a girl from my clan just because she's closer to home

Honestly i didnt know much about qabiil until I went to Hargeysa and some cops arrested me they asked me "ya katahay " shit I didnt even know had to spend a Whole damn day in jail
Lol, thats funny. Why would the cops ask your qabil? Are they trying to find out if you were same qabil as them?

Hubble

VIP
Lol, thats funny. Why would the cops ask your qabil? Are they trying to find out if you were same qabil as them?

They'd deport him or lock him up if he's Southern. Anyone can know the major clan and claim them but deep knowledge means you're a Lander.

Mercury

VIP
well apparently its suspicious too stop and look at a beautiful building and according to him i could be a al shabab member whose planning to bomb areas thats why and the fact I failed the qabiil question made it worse

Hubble

VIP
Qabiil of Al Shabaab? You guys have one version, South has another. Truth is they could bomb Somaliland even the Isaaq ones but the official government, offices, UN and NGOs are all based in the South which is why they want to destabilise it first.

well apparently its suspicious too stop and look at a beautiful building and according to him i could be a al shabab member whose planning to bomb areas thats why and the fact I failed the qabiil question made it worse
My cousin was arrested there too because his accent was not reer waqooyi lol. They thought he was alshabab.

Mercury

VIP
Qabiil of Al Shabaab? You guys have one version, South has another. Truth is they could bomb Somaliland even the Isaaq ones but the official government, offices, UN and NGOs are all based in the South which is why they want to destabilise it first.
he said somethin about al shabab had blown this area a few years back and ever since they been stricter with rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts