how do u all know so much about qabil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
As a guy that knows a lot about somali society, history and culture I can honestly say qabil is dangerous.. Sometimes.

I once got with a bad ass chick from London she was about 19, yellow complexion, size 6 figure, flat stomach & belly piercing and pretty ass face. I first thought she was barwani but didn't enquire too much infact I completely avoided talking about boring things like qabils and somali stuff. After a few weeks I asked what tribe are you? She said Ogaden & I said I'm somaliland lol she said that isn't a country.. I said let's not go there she said cool cool alright then, being the qabyaaladayste that I am I was never going to believe yellow ogadens exist so I sly enquired by asking what part of Somalia her parents where from originally and she said Marka this is when bells started ringing in my head :eminemdamn: I stopped fucking with that chick afterwards cos she was probably half cadcad half tumal or half gabooye half cadcad

I lost a dime because of qabil :mjcry:

Everybody who likes this should be ashamed

Hubble

VIP
he said somethin about al shabab had blown this area a few years back and ever since they been stricter with rules

They don't know the clans of the bombers and they would've had inside help for that. This show me your accent or qabiil is retarded for so many reasons. It's pure hate for the Southerners who've lived there for decades without incident.

Before I started lurking over somali forums I was only aware of my clan/subclan, Somaliand and Djibouti. Now I could even mention a couple of towns and which subclans reside in regions like Hiraan, Shabeele or Mudug, something I was completely oblivious of.:patrice:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I strongly support the banning or at least regulating of Qabil and/or Qabyalad talk on these forums. Theirs already substanial evidence to suggest that Qabyalad has infected and poisonous the minds of young innocent Somalis in this very forum, take the examples of @Realwarya and Queen Carawalo, who came to these forum seeking their own kind but were subjected to this deadly virus called Qabil.
These forums provide a platform for dangerous and mentally unstable individuals such as @Nabeel786, Waraabe and trolls to disseminate their hateful and cuqdad filled ideas which have the ability to destroy the minds of young and up coming Somali youth, how many more young Somalis should we lose to this evil ideology?
Futhermore many innocent Somalis were subjected to the qabilistic apartheid system back in Somalia, should those very people be subjected to this barbaric ideology in the 21th century through these forums by reminding them of a darker age? What about our image in to the wider world? many non Somalis visit their forums seeking information about Somalis and Somali culture, how would they view us once they see these hate filled forums, full of negativism and slander.
I appeal to the moderates to aggressively tackle this subject and enforce stricter rules regarding the usage of Qabyalad in these forum. I hope other members will also support this initiative.

Sincerely your brother.
Ace.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
@Realwarya @waraabe this is using y'all to push an agenda. Waryaadhaheen isdifaaci. Real warya has joined beesha barakeysan and team somaliland to further help his people:ohno:. While the Hyena has done great service and is at the Helm of the online SL presence with his relentless karbaash for all the dissenters :wow:. @AceofSom you have the somali flag in yout DP which means you probably only benefited from the union and suffering of others, that flag is a form of blatant qabiyaalad. Qolomaad tahay warya :ufdup: ha isxariifinin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts