How Do Somalis View Jewish People? (Just Asking As A Black Jew)

I always wanted to know what are the Somalis view on Jews (Not just Euro Jews, but all Jews). I'm a Black AA Jew that's converting. In the AA community there's 50/50 views on them. However, on here I rea that you all respect their business like accumen.

P.S. 'm not here to force my religion on you lol.

Based

VIP
Deleted before the yahuudis could qashin me to oblivion
Lets Go Celebration GIF by UEFA

I always wanted to know what are the Somalis view on Jews (Not just Euro Jews, but all Jews). I'm a Black AA Jew that's converting. In the AA community there's 50/50 views on them. However, on here I rea that you all respect their business like accumen.

u cant convert to Judaism u have to be born as a Jew.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne

Most of us like Jews

@JudgeJoeGorilla Judaism is a religious concept based on tribe identity at such importantance. I think its stupid because to God, we are all his creation. That's a form paganism, God is not related to any of us by blood , no matter what race we are.

I learned a lot about this people on 4chan. Did you know they circumcise babies by bitting off the foreskin and sucking the blood out. These ppl literally suck baby dick , look it up, I thought I was being trolled in 4chan but was the troof, was mind boggling and traumatizing information.

GemState

36/21
VIP
A close friend of mine is Jewish, he's the self hating type though, totally anti-Israel pro Palestine, he's so self hating I almost said 'Israel has the right to defend itself' just to uplift him a bit, truly the yahuud is a devious creature

Trending