How Do Somalis View Jewish People? (Just Asking As A Black Jew)

Judaism is a tribal cult, nothing good about that religion, very outdated bullshit, and the real traditional conservative Jews will always think of you of an imposter just like how women view male-to-female trannies.

Get a life and find another hobby instead of larping as a Jew.
Larping? With all do respect I have a life. I go to events the my synagogue has. I try to keep shabbat every week and pray three times a day. There's more to Jews than just Ashkenazi. There's AA Jews, African Jews, and Latin Jews/Indian. Also, the Yibir tribe in Somalia has Hebraic roots.

Also, your opinion is your opinion and I have mine. Much love to the Muslim brehs.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It is so cringey to see confused Cushites like the Beta Israel/Ethiopian Jews larping as Jews.
These beta Israelis may have some point to go with, but ones with no Jew or Middle Eastern connection claiming such is cring, tbh I sometimes feel second hand embarrassment when I see one

Christianity and Islam are real religions.

Judaism is a tribal cult and you do not belong to this tribe.
We believe that anyone can get to heaven. That's what our synagogue teaches an our branch of Judaism. I'm not well versed on the others. Much love and respect.

Haaye we have jobless somalis cos playing as black jewish now lol.
As for the ppl of bani israel , the somalis are 50/50 about them just like how we are with arabs , blacks ,yellow ppl and brown ppl .
Me personally I like the black hebrews

They stay spitting that fire 🔥🔥🔥

Why would an "African American jew" care about what somalis of all people think. Wouldn't such a figure care more about what ethnic jews think.
I asked to see if I would be accepted on this forum. Just curious. Like I said, I have much respect for Somalis an all Africans on the continent as an AA man.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I support a two state solution. However, I would call myself a Liberal Zionist where we welcome all.
You can exit somalispot, they once tried to give somalia to jews. We don’t like expansionists. You are of west african descant and them white jews are europeans.
:hillarybiz:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
My beliefs were closer to Judaism. I have respect for Islam and considered it back in 2015, but I was drawn more to the Jewish faith.
You can’t even convert…u are like a “jew” not a JEW.
They think they are ordained people, they are exclusive.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I always wanted to know what are the Somalis view on Jews (Not just Euro Jews, but all Jews). I'm a Black AA Jew that's converting. In the AA community there's 50/50 views on them. However, on here I rea that you all respect their business like accumen.

P.S. 'm not here to force my religion on you lol.

Jews are like anyone else so there's no hate, its the Zionists that are hated for their apartheid state.

I support Somalia having an alliance with Israel.
Jews are elite business people and creative.

One of my good friends was an AA black jew! Sweetest guy I ever knew.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jews are our brothers . They have a book just like us Muslims we have Quran

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Larping? With all do respect I have a life. I go to events the my synagogue has. I try to keep shabbat every week and pray three times a day. There's more to Jews than just Ashkenazi. There's AA Jews, African Jews, and Latin Jews/Indian. Also, the Yibir tribe in Somalia has Hebraic roots.

Also, your opinion is your opinion and I have mine. Much love to the Muslim brehs.
No they don’t, and nor do beta israel. They are no different from somalis and other Ethiopians

Trending