how do people fast in hot climates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yea I had some cousins that lived there for like 3 months once they arrived to America. That’s why I was there. As soon as they had money they straight moved to Minnesota.

I can’t see any Somali living there unless they were getting paid well or found a good home

What the hell r u talking about? Cant see Somalis living there kulaha.....We come from desert sahara Africa! The heat of the mothers! We r the cousins of the Arabs deserts!

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
What the hell r u talking about? Cant see Somalis living there kulaha.....We come from desert sahara Africa! The heat of the mothers! We r the cousins of the Arabs deserts!
Desert? Pfffffff

I dont have a hook nose darling.

We’re a small community and centered in Phoenix area. Most are middle class and educated, since most refugees end up moving to MN or WA to be with other Somalis.

I have relatives who live in Arizona and yea the Somalis there seem to be educated
Not the welfare driven somalis we see elsewhere

@Jerome in the house
As a Somali who lives in Southern California
I’d tell you to not come here unless you secure a well paying job because the place is expensive af
The rent alone is crazy

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have relatives who live in Arizona and yea the Somalis there seem to be educated
Not the welfare driven somalis we see elsewhere

@Jerome in the house
As a Somali who lives in Southern California
I’d tell you to not come here unless you secure a well paying job because the place is expensive af
The rent alone is crazy
I been to San Diego multiple times. I know how expensive it is over there. The beach is the only thing that is making me want to move there tbh.

Mission beach is awesome.

Expensive af though. I was only considering moving there if I had a good job opportunity

I fasted whilst in the Emirates back when Ramadan started at the end of June/beginning of July. I slept after fajr(around 4am), woke up at dhuhr(around 1pm) and then went back to the house for an hour and a half before going back to the masjid at Asr and stayed there til maghrib which was 4pm. The weather was crazy but the AC makes it easy plus the hours was fasting was easy and you never feel hungry or thirsty.

Status
Not open for further replies.