How do I upload my Big Y results to YFull?

Apollo

VIP
It's all in the title lol

I heard that FamilyTreeDNA now has a $99 exit fee. They have instated this to 'crush' yfull because they are competitors and they want to keep people locked into FT. So unfortunately you have to pay up to get raw data then when you have the raw data link it is easy. But I'd say it is still worth it for the TMRCA, there are some T Somalis on yfull.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
I heard that FamilyTreeDNA now has a $99 exit fee. They have instated this to 'crush' yfull because they are competitors and they want to keep people locked into FT. So unfortunately you have to pay up to get raw data then when you have the raw data link it is easy. But I'd say it is still worth it for the TMRCA, there are some T Somalis on yfull.

wait what ??? Its written on Full that its free of charge to upload from FTDNA, but I'm struggling to get the adequate file, as I don't find any zip format of my Big Y data on FTDNA, which is required on YFull. I really hope you're wrong bro :ileycry:, I didn't spend that money to pay more money:tocry:

Apollo

VIP
wait what ??? Its written on Full that its free of charge to upload from FTDNA, but I'm struggling to get the adequate file, as I don't find any zip format of my Big Y data on FTDNA, which is required on YFull. I really hope you're wrong bro :ileycry:, I didn't spend that money to pay more money:tocry:

Unfortunately it is true. Try it out and see.

The cheapest way to get on yfull is this: Dante Labs (during their November sales) and then upload to yfull. Can be a low as (180 + 50) 230 USD combined.

FTDNA to yfull is more expensive, but FTDNA is more user friendly and more ''normie'' friendly and their database is the biggest of all, but they don't give out TMRCAs (which is a big minus).

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Unfortunately it is true. Try it out and see.

The cheapest way to get on yfull is this: Dante Labs (during their November sales) and then upload to yfull. Can be a low as (180 + 50) 230 USD combined.

FTDNA to yfull is more expensive, but FTDNA is more user friendly and more ''normie'' friendly and their database is the biggest of all, but they don't give out TMRCAs (which is a big minus).
omfg I hate myself, I would've never bought BigY if I knew that , f*ck that

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
@Alexis,

If I were you I would take the hit and still upload to yfull despite the scam FT is pulling, better than nothing.

I'll fully take the L and pay. I've been FTDNA's for so long why would I stop lol. I'm proceeding to place the order but I think the website is down or something bc it doesn't do nothing when I click.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
What if I were to tell you the owner of FamilyTreeDNA is an Ashkenazi Jew.

:lolbron:

I sense the antisemitism rising. :russ:
looooool

Nah I like them, I envy their sense of business and entrepreneurship. We should take them as exemples in that field. :pachah1::mybusiness:

Last edited:
It means that all the T Somalis tested so far, were all downstream from Y45591
which was BY181210 but, you have tested for the the Sibling clade of Y45591
T-BY56427.

Trending

Latest posts