How do i go about meeting potential men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

There is alot of somali professional networking events in London. There is also the somali week festival this weekend ; so you may check it out. You might see FOBs there but also alot of young somali professional brothers :p.

Don't rush into marriage for the wrong reasons sweetie have a trust and patience in allah. You are still young put your focus on finishing your studies and getting your career out of the way.:it0tdo8:

I'm 25 :siilaanyosmile:

N

NaomiHoney

:ohhh:

the way u were going on i thought u were closer to 30. maybe for women it's different, but 25 is way too early to be worried about settling down i would say. pace urself duqa

It's much different for women. You know all that biological clock talk

Some have given good suggestions already. Start with trusted married friends or close family member(probably girls your age). When you hit 30 and you ain't got no one is when you should start to freak out. This doesn't mean you should hang and wait until then. If you are serious, there are serious guys around your area, good luck.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Abayoo you seem like an intelligent woman who's striving to get high degrees. That alone will intimidate Somali men.

Look for cadaan men.

You think we're like those swedish wannabe gangsters on caydh and gov housing:camby:

@Laila I don't think you got anything to worry about just yet.

There is alot of somali professional networking events in London. There is also the somali week festival this weekend ; so you may check it out. You might see FOBs there but also alot of young somali professional brothers :p.

You should check this out ^ and perhaps join the Somali expat forum on Facebook and start networking. :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending