How do i go about meeting potential men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

It's dawned on me that it's time to settle down, but how!?

I work and study. I socialize. I go to new places, but I've never bumped into the right guy.

I've come to think that it may be down to looks, but i have seen ladies settle down with men way more attractive.

Any tips, tricks and/or advice?

Please and thank you

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Ask married freinds and family. You can tell them what kind of person you are looking for and need not worry about the vetting process.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It's dawned on me that it's time to settle down, but how!?

I work and study. I socialize. I go to new places, but I've never bumped into the right guy.

I've come to think that it may be down to looks, but i have seen ladies settle down with men way more attractive.

Any tips, tricks and/or advice?

Please and thank you

Abayoo you seem like an intelligent woman who's striving to get high degrees. That alone will intimidate Somali men.

Look for cadaan men.

If you're attractive, I'll give it a try. Private message me. If and only if, you're attractive. Not fat and not too skinny.

If you have married friends, you should start there. Perhaps their husbands have single friends? Also if you are involved in any fundraising events etc. I know a couple of girls who met their husbands through such events.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
If you're attractive, I'll give it a try. Private message me. If and only if, you're attractive. Not fat and not too skinny.
nigga tryna play off the thirst by acting like he's doing a favour :russ:

I'll give it a try kulaha :russ:

Networking (relatives, cousins, Somalis events, parties, weddings, finally there are well educated Somalis guys in (India/Malaysia/ Uganda/ME ) who are doing PH/masters degrees in those countries. Do not limit yourself to one tribe or region. Good Somali man from (sab & irir samale )is better than foreigners.

Men acknowledging their position is a sight to see. MashAllah.
There's a whistle for women too. Use at your own risk. :umad:

article-1208479-0627718E000005DC-357_634x378.jpg

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
There is alot of somali professional networking events in London. There is also the somali week festival this weekend ; so you may check it out. You might see FOBs there but also alot of young somali professional brothers :p.

Don't rush into marriage for the wrong reasons sweetie have a trust and patience in allah. You are still young put your focus on finishing your studies and getting your career out of the way.:it0tdo8:

Last edited:
N

NaomiHoney

Abayoo you seem like an intelligent woman who's striving to get high degrees. That alone will intimidate Somali men.

Look for cadaan men.

Well.. I am attracted to non somalis... :cosbyhmm:

1. Make Dua.
2. Talk to your mom/dad about finding you a good partner.
Do your parents know you looking? Moms are the best at this. They know the other moms with good sons *wink*.

I remember the time my parents brought an odey for my sister. I was like:drakewtf:wtf. Where's the respeck. Still scured till this day mayn.

Status
Not open for further replies.