How do I get out of jury duty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend has been on the jury once before, the case was about a Somali who got drunk and had fight.

Dude got a not guilty, thanks to me bariis and hiliib on him every time I go to Loughborough.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Attend it and spill the tea at the same time, make another thread on the case.

Then you can make a poll on guilty or not guilty that way the spot community can help you.

I've always wanted to send a nigga to prison.

:yacadiim:

Muji

VIP
My friend has been on the jury once before, the case was about a Somali who got drunk and had fight.

Dude got a not guilty, thanks to me bariis and hiliib on him every time I go to Loughborough.

When my friend and I did it (separately) we both had Somali guys. Drugs and fraud related.

When my friend and I did it (separately) we both had Somali guys. Drugs and fraud related.

If you didn't want to do it then you could just make the phonecalls, find out who he is after the 1st day and claim his mum is a very good friend of your mum.

Muji

VIP
If you didn't want to do it then you could just make the phonecalls, find out who he is after the 1st day and claim his mum is a very good friend of your mum.

I did want to do it :axvmm9o:

But I’m sure my Somalispot posts would have disqualified me :cryinglaughsmiley:

Muji

VIP
How many years did they get?

Looool

They cancelled it half way through because he committed another crime and it was going to a more serious court o_O

There are a lot of Somali criminals out there. Something I find shocking because it’s always kept hidden.

Looool

They cancelled it half way through because he committed another crime and it was going to a more serious court o_O

There are a lot of Somali criminals out there. Something I find shocking because it’s always kept hidden.

Trust me, I heard of one who did 10 years for raping a he robbed.

Everyone thought he was in for another reason.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So I went to the court today. It was a mexican who had came to the U.S illegally and beat his wife. But he was a no show today.

He's probably chilling in Mexico.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
So I went to the court today. It was a mexican who had came to the U.S illegally and beat his wife. But he was a no show today.

He's probably chilling in Mexico.

El Chapo is still on the run I see. :pachah1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts