How do I fight the bidaar sxbs

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
artworks-000224709048-42no77-t500x500.jpg

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
There's no stopping it as it's genetical, you could try hair transplant but that's expensive and your head will look faker than Kim's ass

Best option is to just shave it and grow a beard

Sol

?
Except defeat saaxib it's like trying to piss on a fire. Shave your head, grow a beard, and hit the gym.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Embrace it and make your woman lick it ha kuu barakeysanto abaar baa ka dhacday messha :(
There was this guy a long time ago claiming to be a Nabi(prophet) and he put his saliva on peoples head they went bald:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Edit:
this was after the prophet Mohamed scw passed away btw many false men claimed to be the next prophet this particular one had me laughing thou. People would go to him and he would give them his body fluid “barako” and cure them but instead it had the opposite effect, kaadibka xun :cryinglaughsmiley:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
tbh it’s caused by high testosterone.
It's genetic too my Dad's side of the family I have a bunch of adeers who are bald so does my mom's side. Luckily though my dad still has most of his hair and my grandfather died in his late 80's with nearly all of his hair intact

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I've come up with a new hypothesis for maintaining your bidaar and slowing further recession. It's eating more (kcal surplus) and also weight lifting 3 times a week (bulking).

It's suugo-science but more and more my hypothesis is being confirmed by the amount of skinny boomer Faraxs I see in my vicinity. The more bulkier and fat Faraxs seem to suffer less from bidaar.

Trending