How do I fight the bidaar sxbs

psyche

To each their own
You coming for our testosterone now?
Do you dream of a world where all men and boys are castrated too?

She's not lying tho

Some studies do suggest a plausible link between high testosterone and balding.

This however is still quite controversial and the underlying link between both might still be up for debate.

She's not lying tho

This however is still quite controversial and the underlying link between both might still be up for debate.
Nah its basic science Dihydrotestosterone is what causes balding

Exodus

Alienist
Bro come to Turkey, the technology now is amazing

I've seen people look 20 years younger due to this
turkey-hair-transplant-before-after-photo.jpg

Don't let the bidaar demon win sxb! We can fight back! :rejoice:

Macalin M

Out here
image.jpg

Best kind of hair to have. All the men in my family either have my kind of hair or curly hair. The ones with my kinda hair (and are old) still got hair. I think I’m blessed. Say mashallah.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
She's not lying tho

That's bullshit. Africans in general tend to have higher testosterone that most males on earth. We usually don't bald like other males do.

Them other niggas have all their hair genes on their chest. We africans have strong hait genes concentrated on our heads.

:chrisfreshhah:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
She's not lying tho

Bidaar has nothing to do with “high” testosterone sxb but with a testosterone derivative called DHT, only a small amount of endogenous testosterone is converted to DHT inside the body. Then, all that matters is how sensitive your androgen receptors in the hair are to DHT, not the amount. That’s why modern anti-hairloss drugs like finasteride work by inhibiting the DHT receptors in the scalp.

Wallahi it's getting me. My abtiyaal all have bidaar as well but aabo doesn't

Depends how bad it is. Bad = transplant, if it's in early stages use a drug called finnasteride, it will stop the production of an enzyme which causes testosterone to convert to a hormone called dht which causes hair loss. You take this pill once a day. It will let you keep the hair you have now or slow down your genetic hair loss,from 6 months to a year you should see regrowth and your hair get thicker. However some people react badly to the the drug e.g. 'can't get it up', but most are fine. There's also shedding phase where your weak hairs fall out, this is normal and stronger hairs will replace them.

Another drug use is minoxidill or commonly known as Rogaine. It comes in the form of foam or liquid. It speeds up the growth of your hair by expanding blood vessels of your follicles thus more nutrients reach your hair. However be warned that once you use it you can't stop or else the hairs you gained on it will fall out. You usually apply this to your temples and crown. Other techniques are used but more information can be found on 'reddit tressless'. as others have said and in my opinion a better option would be to shave and grow a beard and workout,however if your young, late teens-20s I can sympathise as hair plays a role in attraction especially at an age where you looking for a potential wife etc. Good luck Saxib.

Apollo

VIP
It's is 100% genetic and has nothing to do with lifestyle. Men who get bidaar and the ones who don't lead the exact same lifestyle so it cannot be environmental.

It's is 100% genetic and has nothing to do with lifestyle. Men who get bidaar and the ones who don't lead the exact same lifestyle so it cannot be environmental.
This. I think Somalis have really sensitive androgen receptors on our hair follicles so where more likely to be bald. If you want any indication from a young age look at your mother's relatives especially your grandad. If he's bald or has hair loss you most likely will. Environmental factors play a very small percent e.g diet. However if your prone to hair loss is best to avoid stress and eat nutritious food as to not speed up your genetic hair loss.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wallahi it's getting me. My abtiyaal all have bidaar as well but aabo doesn't

Too bad huuno. We get our genes from mother side. Especially boys. They get it from abtiis than adeers.

Thats why Prince Willaim married Kate. Kate has a full hair, her father did, and her brothers too.

The young Prince George will not face bidaar like his daddy.

And Prince William got it from his abtii, his grand dad, the father of Diana.

But funny thing is-- diana's brother has full hair tho! Maybe it Charles and Diana mix was a bad business

But definitely Abtii have influence on follicle hair inheritance! Sorry huuno! Shave it all!

people kept telling me I'll get a bidaar since I was a kid , the reason was , I had the biggest forehead in the neighborhood . a true geeljire forehead :denzelnigga:

but Alhamuliah I'm in early 30s now and free of this curse :wowsweat:

nowadays, everytime I see a young faarax with a hat tryin hide that bidaar , I'll be like :ohreally::hahaidiot:

# teamNObidaar

I can see my hair going back where my temples are. It's the coloured part in this picture:
attachment.php

Thank Zakaria for the advice and the other guys as well but I don't want to depend on transplant or creams to be honest. I've been growing my hair for one year now because I'm afraid that it will be my last chance to have long hair kkk

Trending