How do I deal with this women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah shes white thats the only women in my area

Sxb don’t stress over it then. She’s literally nothing to you. As a non Somali she can’t ruin your name in the community . She literally can’t do anything to affect your life short of physical harm.

Just think of her like she’s @Emily , completely irrelevant to Somali community

I met this lady about 4 months ago; we exchanged numbers and texted each other, then eventually I went to her house. I was doing all the work in the sheets she had no game and had no features, but luckily I am a master at pleasuring women so she got all the fun. I was pretty much sick of her she wasn't my type, even though she would be a 10/10 for most guys. After being with her for 2 months I decided to ghost her, I wasn't attracted to her and she was kept talking about how I was the one for her. I ghosted her for about 2 weeks since then she's been calling my phone non stop and leaving tons of text messages. What do I do I regret meeting this women, I live near her so I might see her in public.

Did she then take off her mask, and it was the innkeeper all along. :icon e surprised:

Tune in for next time on Yungmulababy23 Scooby Doo mysteries......

:mjlol::mjlol:

White girls almost never make good sex partners for the very reasons you hate that girl. No lips, no features.

Im satisfied with my big lipped big booty xalimos. Give me something nice to kiss on and a curvy body to grab on, skinny girls don’t get mad your time is coming we can go in on a kid and you’ll gain weight :diddyass: or we can collaborate on changing your diet to promote a thicc body And plenty of backshots to tone dat ass :denzelnigga:

download.jpg

Sxb don’t stress over it then. She’s literally nothing to you. As a non Somali she can’t ruin your name in the community . She literally can’t do anything to affect your life short of physical harm.

She is a 10:leon:
She brought out your insecurities
Good looking people shouldn’t date below average folks.
What are you talking about I am a 4/10 looks wise but I got hella swag plus my dick game is so proper

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Fk you multinicker

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I only have 1 account . What’s with the hostility ? Are are you a fake Ethiopian ? If somebody said I’m irrelevant to Habashi community I’d say thank you
I am relevant in every community b. If I was irrelevant you wouldn’t mention my name. I have never exchanged posts with you unless you are a banned member with new username. You remind of that weirdo Wei

I am relevant in every community b. If I was irrelevant you wouldn’t mention my name. I have never exchanged posts with you unless you are a banned member with new username. You remind of that weirdo Wei

You are irrelevant , only reason I brought you up is because you love lurking around Somalis but barely anybody shows you the same love. So that’s why I said you’re irrelevant to Somali community which is true.

You are irrelevant , only reason I brought you up is because you love lurking around Somalis but barely anybody shows you the same love. Easy example to use . So that’s why I said you’re irrelevant to Somali community which is true.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You are irrelevant , only reason I brought you up is because you love lurking around Somalis but barely anybody shows you the same love. Easy example to use . So that’s why I said you’re irrelevant to Somali community which is true.

Stay hating

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.