How do I deal with this women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met this lady about 4 months ago; we exchanged numbers and texted each other, then eventually I went to her house. I was doing all the work in the sheets she had no game and had no features, but luckily I am a master at pleasuring women so she got all the fun. I was pretty much sick of her she wasn't my type, even though she would be a 10/10 for most guys. After being with her for 2 months I decided to ghost her, I wasn't attracted to her and she was kept talking about how I was the one for her. I ghosted her for about 2 weeks since then she's been calling my phone non stop and leaving tons of text messages. What do I do I regret meeting this women, I live near her so I might see her in public.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You should keep ignoring her, She will eventually get the message

I met this lady about 4 months ago; we exchanged numbers and texted each other, then eventually I went to her house. I was doing all the work in the sheets she had no game and had no features, but luckily I am a master at pleasuring women so she got all the fun. I was pretty much sick of her she wasn't my type, even though she would be a 10/10 for most guys. After being with her for 2 months I decided to ghost her, I wasn't attracted to her and she was kept talking about how I was the one for her. I ghosted her for about 2 weeks since then she's been calling my phone non stop and leaving tons of text messages. What do I do I regret meeting this women, I live near her so I might see her in public.
First of all I hate that after you slept with her now you want nothing to do with her. Be a man, and tell her you dont think it's going to work. I don't understand how a person can just disappear from someone's life with out properly going about it. I don't blame her for trying to reach out to you, you did her wrong. You just did a hit & run on her now your being a coward. I hope you do bump into her.

First of all I hate that after you slept with her now you want nothing to do with her. Be a man, and tell her you dont think it's going to work. I don't understand how a person can just disappear from someone's life with out properly going about it. I don't blame her for trying to reach out to you, you did her wrong. You just did a hit & run on her now your being a coward. I hope you do bump into her.
I should do that but It's been a month since I spoken to her it would be to awkward, plus she is a very attractive women I'm sure she will find a man that is better than me

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Tell her to improve her sex game or gtfo. There's literally nothing you can lose by saying that. Either she does that, and you have a better sex life with her, or she feels offended and leaves you alone, which was what you were already doing. It's a win win.

Tell her to improve her sex game or gtfo. There's literally nothing you can lose by saying that. Either she does that, and you have a better sex life with her, or she feels offended and leaves you alone, which was what you were already doing. It's a win win.
Nah son its her body, she has very thin lips and no features, I like my women big and chunky. But she has an 10/10 face if you saw her you would try to approach her

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Wtf dude you are a fking horrible person. You are a spineless coward. Tell her that you are not interested anymore. Grown ass niggas bragging about dumb shit

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Nah son its her body, she has very thin lips and no features, I like my women big and chunky. But she has an 10/10 face if you saw her you would try to approach her
So you're saying the body isn't making it worth it in the bedroom? And that nothing she does to improve her game in the bedroom will fix things? If that's the case and you want nothing to do with her, just be straight up and say "Yo, I'm ending it man, it ain't working out."

Wtf dude you are a fking horrible person. You are a spineless coward. Tell her that you are not interested anymore. Grown ass niggas bragging about dumb shit
chill im a great person she just wasn't the one btw she has tons of options she's a 10/10 for 99% of men she doesn't need me

So you're saying the body isn't making it worth it in the bedroom? And that nothing she does to improve her game in the bedroom will fix things? If that's the case and you want nothing to do with her, just be straight up and say "Yo, I'm ending it man, it ain't working out."
Her game is good but her body isn't what I desire, also she likes to nag a lot

“She’s A 10/10 for 99% of men “

And then says

“She has thin lips and no features “

10/10 hmmmm :ulyin: trust me we ain’t jealous :mjlol:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I did but what if I met her in public it would be super weird
OH! So you already cut her off directly and you're wondering how to deal with her in the event that you actually see her. Just be cool man. If she says hi, say hi and keep it pushing. If she tries getting too close again, just ignore her and dip, she'll get the message. It sucks, but that's life man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts