How do I cure my cadaan fetish

I don't understand why non whites have white fetishes. Holding hands with whites makes me uncomfortable, seeing my brown hand in their pink one is straight up nauseating. I hate that contrast though I'd be lying if I said they were ugly.

Dude that is your preference, no need to be ashamed. There are a lot of blacks who are into swirling, there also whites who like colored meat .

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I don't understand why non whites have white fetishes. Holding hands with whites makes me uncomfortable, seeing my brown hand in their pink one is straight up nauseating. I hate that contrast though I'd be lying if I said they were ugly.
Really? I’ve never heard that before

I cannot understand how you feel this is ok, you are essentially lowering women of your own race, mom, sisters etc beneath women of other races who would most likely rather their own men. Im not against racemixing but having such a level of aversion to your own race is extremely unsettling.

I cannot understand how you feel this is ok, you are essentially lowering women of your own race, mom, sisters etc beneath women of other races who would most likely rather their own men. Im not against racemixing but having such a level of aversion to your own race is extremely unsettling.
All races r the same.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

I don't think lower of black women that's false. I just don't date them

Trending