How do I cure my cadaan fetish

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I don't know what's wrong you could find me the most beautiful black woman and I wouldn't be interested because she isn't cadaan..how do I fix this?

You suffer from coon-syndrome.

The the medical treatment to this is to watch 5hrs of Umar Johnson lecture videos.

200.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You can’t fix that, unless you completely leave that environment. It’s hard to undo conditioning, but at least you admit it. That’s step 1.
:manny:

Apollo

VIP
Guaranteed you are a fob or a semi-fob. Definitely not born in West. @Siddhartha

A Somali who was born in the West would never think like that seeing those pale dead looking cadaans all their life. Nothing special about them.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Guaranteed you are a fob or a semi-fob. Definitely not born in West. @Siddhartha

A Somali who was born in the West would never think like that seeing those pale dead looking cadaans all their life. Nothing special about them.
Now that I think of it, I’ve never seen hoyo mataalos act like this, it’s always the fobs
:dwill:
Reer tahriib do the most.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

I'm born in Scandinavia ain't never been In Somalia

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'm born in Scandinavia ain't never been In Somalia
You must be this rare type of faraxs I’ve been hearing about, they originiate in Scandinavia.
834FE51F-7E1B-4B1C-978A-46DA4AAA98C7.jpeg

The abdis that straighten their hair and turn it blonde
:ummhmm:
Stay with the whites, plus you aren’t muslim, not like you could pull a somali anyway.

Nah man, Fobs don't seek Nirvana, they would probably think those who meditate are possessed by Jiin.:dead:

Apollo

VIP
Nah man, Fobs don't seek Nirvana, they would probably think those who meditate are possessed by Jiin.:dead:

I have seen some traumatized irreligious fobs who hate everything that has to do with Somalis and try to cringely be more Westernized than even locals. It is a small percentage of them but they exist.

I have seen some traumatized irreligious fobs who hate everything that has to do with Somalis and try to cringely be more Westernized than even locals. It is a small percentage of them but they exist.
They exist but they ain't that 'advanced'. They ain't hippie enough to take up Buddhism. I associate that shit with privileged Cadaans yearning for spiritual fulfillment.

I once gave thought to joining a Buddhist monastery whilst being a crypto Muslim. Free food, lodging, escape from worldly temptations and sin, sounded lovely. Buggers would suss me out though when I'd sneak Hilib into the monastery.

Why would you force yourself to be with a black woman. Keep pillaging saxib don't be ashamed, you can be pro black outside the bedroom.

Rise up for pawg anthem

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
My first girlfriend was an Cadaan girl named Carrie she was Jewish with blond hair. Good times.

Trending