How do I build confidence?

how do I build confidence? i’d say i’m a pretty good looking guy, i’m 6’2 and I workout daily. but i have 0 confidence/self esteem and anxiety from when i used to be bullied. tips?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
How old are you?

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say you're not exceptionally good at anything and don't have too many hobbies. Am I on the ball?

How old are you?

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say you're not exceptionally good at anything and don't have too many hobbies. Am I on the ball?
I'm currently 17, as for hobbies I have a few. I like to workout/do cardio every day or 6 days a week. I like to play video games and I'm trying to get into coding/programming as a future skill

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I'm currently 17, as for hobbies I have a few. I like to workout/do cardio every day or 6 days a week. I like to play video games and I'm trying to get into coding/programming as a future skill

You're still young. I think it's normal to have some confidence problems in your teens. Remember how when you were 10-11 and being the 'hardest' kid in class was the single most important thing? And now that barely means shit at 17-18. You're going to feel the same way in a few years time about being 17. You'll realize that the majority of your peers are in the same boat. Be conscious of that fact, and don't let it stop you from doing shit. Don't be too self-critical and don't be too self-conscious because all that will do will hinder you from making progress in anything. As a result you'll never build confidence.

Keep going to the gym and start lifting weights instead of just cardio. Once you get remotely good at something you'll feel your confidence skyrocket.

how do I build confidence? i’d say i’m a pretty good looking guy, i’m 6’2 and I workout daily. but i have 0 confidence/self esteem and anxiety from when i used to be bullied. tips?

Learn MMA this will boost your selfesteem greatly since you were bullied before. If you are physically confronted then you won't feel so powerless.

I don't like to fight though, and I'm pretty built and tall so I won't be confronted any time soon. I want to build confidence so in large group settings, I'm not so shy/quiet. It's also hard for me to talk to girls without feeling this pain in my stomach.

I don't like to fight though, and I'm pretty built and tall so I won't be confronted any time soon. I want to build confidence so in large group settings, I'm not so shy/quiet. It's also hard for me to talk to girls without feeling this pain in my stomach.
Try learning to be uncomfortable, the more you are the less it would affect you

Royalflush

novacane
think of it like this, if you dont rustle up some confidence dont matter if you 6'4 with a full beard that shit dont turn on women and your gonna be punked by some small dude

Try practising small talk. So ask about how their weekend went, favourite hobbies and interests etc. Stick to safe territory and try to find commonalities. Talk to as many woman as you can to feel less awkward when talking to the one you fancy.

Yeah I see you, but I think a large problem with my generation is that girls love to talk to hood dudes/ghetto ass niggas :frdfvsb:
So emulate them. Anything to get pussy:wtfdis:
You can go back to being a square ass nigga as soon you bust your nut

Believe in yourself , respect yourself , work on your moral compass and trust in Allah
half the world is crazy don’t let their confidence fool you

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

Pick up either mma or bjj. You gonna be challenged constantly and overcoming them will boost your self confidence.

Read some books from Leil Lowndes. I read them couple books from her years ago and it helped me a lot. Like U.S.S and How to connect with anyone

Another book that I read is called Pimp by Iceberg Slim. It's a great tale on a man who grew up with nothing and how he learned throughout his life on perserverance, risk-taking, the hustle mindset and becoming self-reliant. People assume this book is on pimping, it's not. It's way more than that. It's on understanding the cold world and how a man should control his emotions.

Focus more on how to know yourself and figure out how to communicate with people better. Listen way more than speaking and ask them questions based off what they said. Be interested in hearing what they say.

Before becoming comfortable with a lotta people. Be comfortable with yourself first. Then add 1 more person and so on and so forth. Dont w.h0re yourself out for people's acceptance.
Dont be weird also but bring out your best qualities and that takes a lot of self-reflection and asking people closest to you what qualities have they seen of you and also what negative aspects of you have they seen.

Whatever you do, please dont talk to anyone about cartoons and dont giggle too much, thats mad childish. You wanna come across as a man, not some yute.

Have good character and good conduct. Being a kind person is always a good thing, just dont be a dummy and fall for some h0enigga shitt

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Try counseling brother.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Just remind yourself nobody is aware of how you're feeling within. When your anxiety hits, remind yourself no one else knows unless you portray those hidden characteristics.

Another thing you could do is to always remain calm in situations like these and pretend as if everyone you meet is just like you and also going through the same process.

Key points.
No one knows how you feel (Its only you who believes all eyes are on you)
No one knows you lack proper confidence (You're just another dude)
No one is aware of your anxiety.
(Shes not your doctor)

Trending