How Did Your Family Get to The West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
And this is how a detective get his/her information, Ladies & Gentlemen. Y'all are duped.

@abdiwarrior is an agent who works for the Secret Service (USSS)
You think intelligence agencies don't already have files on all of us? I bet there's a whole folder on me. I stopped caring long ago sxb. I'm not a criminal.
:drakekidding:

They both lived in Xamar though Allah guided them away some years before the great chimp out.

My dad went to work in Saudi because even their low-skill labour jobs paid better than skilled jobs in 1980s Somalia. He went to Europe after that.

My mom went to Europe simply because it was the cool thing to do at the time and a lot of her classmates were doing it after high school. It was something she seems to have decided on a whim.

Damn, A lot of somalis were going to Saudi get jobs back in the day, I know of quite a few somalis who've had older relatives work in Carabta during the time Somalia was not a failed state.

If you don't mind me asking, what type of job(s) did your dad work?

Damn, A lot of somalis were going to Saudi get jobs back in the day, I know of quite a few somalis who've had older relatives work in Carabta during the time Somalia was not a failed state.

My family was going to move to Egypt but civil war happened

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

He worked in construction. He was building houses with other educated Somalis who came for the higher wages.

My both grandparent living in the west decades before the civil war but in two different countries Italy and the UK. My parents marriage was arranged by them and they were both also raised in the west.
That's interesting. So your parents are more understanding than average somali parents right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending