How did somali men give ptsd to madow women?

Why we catching stray bullets like that unprovoked:gucciwhat:

I have never seen madow women come at any other group of guys like they do at somali men unprovoked.
what's there problem why are they always hating:what1:
I don't really care for the hate I'm just fascinated by why it happens outside of somali men not really going for them that often :yacadiim:

Anyone know why they get triggered by somali men so badly?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've never seen nigerian men be fetishized, they are the ones doing the fetishization.
Yeah people are saying that in the comment section aswell and it's a 50/50 thing but that's not the focus here.
why do they go out of there way to hating on us out of every type of men out there in and out of Africa :mjlaugh:

Very often I'll just see madow women taking shots at somali men whether someone has Brought somalis up like the examples I gave or just completely unprovoked. It's always women in there late 20s to 40s aswell I never see really old women hating or gen z woman hating :cosbyhmm:

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
They are crazy.
I don't see this with gen z madow women it's always the Millennials madow women who be hating :ohhh:

since your lot are Millennials @Sophisticate @Angelina @Hodan from HR @Abdisamad @techsamatar @Kane why is that the case?
what's caused this irrational hate towards somali men from madow women in your age group that don't even interact with somali men :farmajoyaab:

It's funny to see but weird since it's come out of no where randomly :dead:
Cause when Somali arrives in the 90โ€™s they had fights and issues with many madows communities, in Uk or USA.

So they ressent us for that

I would be a hypocrite if i said Somali guys dont make fun off them. This is their defensive guard you see and i do not blame them lol.
I've never seen nigerian men be fetishized, they are the ones doing the fetishization.
No yh. Nigerian men hate themself but on the opposite youโ€™ve got women who hate themself and throw themself to Nigerians.

I have never seen madow women come at any other group of guys like they do at somali men unprovoked.
I don't really care for the hate I'm just fascinated by why it happens outside of somali men not really going for them that often :yacadiim:

This annoying South sudanese keeps mentioning East African. Basically is it those cheap East african bantus and xabaahi that date Nayjeeriyan.

I don't see this with gen z madow women it's always the Millennials madow women who be hating :ohhh:

since your lot are Millennials @Sophisticate @Angelina @Hodan from HR @Abdisamad @techsamatar @Kane why is that the case?
what's caused this irrational hate towards somali men from madow women in your age group that don't even interact with somali men :farmajoyaab:

It's funny to see but weird since it's come out of no where randomly :dead:
Well i had my fun with madow women in the
past but wouldn't bring them home. Madow women from my experience have got attitute

I would be a hypocrite if i said Somali guys dont make fun off them. This is their defensive guard you see and i do not blame them lol.
They have been getting trashed worse for decades by every other type of men including there own. I have never seen them attack North African men for example in the same way who have been coming at them unprovoked since forever.

Somali men largely don't even ever talk on non somali women.

Plus this is exclusively Millennial women not gen z women so it don't make sense. It's the gen z men who have started attacking madows now.

They are crazy.

Cause when Somali arrives in the 90โ€™s they had fights and issues with many madows communities, in Uk or USA.

So they ressent us for that
Ever group when they came anywhere outside of there homeland was fighting other groups that's not the point. Madows where fighting other madows aswell. I'm not talking about guys beefing guys I'm talking about madow women hating specifically on us guys unprovoked with the exception of other horners

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

The video is about Ugandan women
:sass2:
but somehow somalis are the topic in the comments
:what:

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Why do somalis have to drag ourselves into every conversation

The video is about Ugandan women
:sass2:
but somehow somalis are the topic in the comments
:what:
That's my point I will see random vids completely unrelated to somalis and older women in the comments will be randomly hating on somali men because someone tried to bring them up in a relatively positive light or completely unprovoked without a reason

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
This happens whether we drag ourselves in or not I see it unprovoked far too often plus this vid was about east Africans so it makes sense why somalis would mention themselves.
Many of these weave warriors have self esteem issues so when they see somalis with any ounce of pride they get triggered because they have a false of superiority over somalis and if they are confident why cant they also be.

Many of these weave warriors have self esteem issues so when they see somalis with any ounce of pride they get triggered because they have a false of superiority over somalis and if they are confident why cant they also be.
Yeah women to women that makes sense but this is women hating on men. Even madow men don't hate on us the way Millennial madow women do unprovoked. We literally don't interact with them they know nothing about us to even feel a type of way to hate on us in the first place

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
But somalis don't interact with them in general. Madow women and Somali men are basically invisible to each other. So what has them in their mouths?

Trending

Latest posts