How Coronavirus shopping habits is affecting artificial intelligence.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
This was a pretty good read I came across today and thought to share it with you all.

I knew the big changes to our online shopping habits would mess with the models kkk but I never thought it’d be this bad.

The models companies use for online shopping, that are entirely based on typical human behavior have been tweaked by this pandemic.

And our shopping habits from Jan to now has been anything but typical to what it was before.

Everywhere from “inventory management, fraud detection, and marketing” has been affected one way or another.

Nothing insane to be found here but still a good reminder that as exciting as AI is, humans will be involved in a lot of the manual work for some time to come.

Last edited:
I don't like how much dependancy we have on AI but I guess it can be pretty useful a lot of the time. Had no clue it was fragile to changes though, you'd think it would be able to adapt quickly.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I don't like how much dependancy we have on AI but I guess it can be pretty useful a lot of the time. Had no clue it was fragile to changes though, you'd think it would be able to adapt quickly.
Facts. It’s reassuring that AI is still very reliant on human work, for now at least.