But with Somalis once the divorce come the man leave his kids and wife

Why?

White people even if they go their separate ways they co-parent their kids

But with Somalis once the divorce come the man leave his kids and wife

Why?
White people just love there kids more than some Somali dads out there I guess

I don’t know there’s no logical explanation just bad parenting fam

Last edited:
Many Somalis fathers aren't doing much parenting anyways in the first place. So when they divorce he continues to live life the same way he already did, sometimes even better.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Many Somalis fathers aren't doing much parenting anyways in the first place. So when they divorce he continues to live life the same way he already did, sometimes even better.
Cause I find it odd mothers who raise the kids on her own than when they get older and making money dad shows up

Sometimes, out of spite the mother prevents the father from being involved. Still, I’ve seen many Somali fathers who coparent after divorce.

Alluring

Sayonara
Sometimes, out of spite the mother prevents the father from being involved. Still, I’ve seen many Somali fathers who coparent after divorce.
I doubt that is true. Many just go marry another wife and make more kids they don't care about and the cycle continues.

Alluring

Sayonara
Yet majority still end up neglected and thrown in a care home :mjlol:

Your father has a xaq on you. We are not gaalo sxb

What xaq? If he didn't raise the child, why does he deserve a single cent from them. He couldn't invest in his own children so why should he reap the benefits?

Trending