How come Somali men can't get ajnaabi women but Somali women can get any ajnaabi man they want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Most girls have the intuition to seek out the ideals of each ethnic group they come across

So no it doesn't happen where they typecast people

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Most girls have the intuition to seek out the ideals of each ethnic group they come across

So no it doesn't happen where they typecast people

To be honest girls don't care about your ethnicity. They will get with you because they like how you look and make them feel.

Any dumb who characterizes all Somali men by one actor doesn't even deserve to be in close proximity to my dick.

But I've never heard of that happening tho
someone who has never met or heard of somali men can think you all look like that. and when she sees someone that looks human and not morbidly deformed like barkhad they'll assume your mixed or an exception.

Merca

Inactive.
I've seen Somalis, of both gender, married to non-Somalis but I've seen Somali women marrying out in a higher number though.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I've seen Somalis, of both gender, married to non-Somalis but I've seen Somali women marrying out in a higher number though.
Somali men will marry an ajanabi woman that he loves.While Somali women go to the local masjid demanding any ajanabi husband :mjlol:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I don't live in the UK. Where I live people meet under normal circumstances, like at school, work etc.
I don't live in the UK either but this problem seems to be all over the Somali diaspora in the west

I personally know of one Somali woman who married an Arab man. He ended up beating the crap out of her. Those Arabs look down on us, they call us abiid aswad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending