How come Somali men can't get ajnaabi women but Somali women can get any ajnaabi man they want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the reason for this?

It's very rare to see a Somali man with an ajnaabi woman but I have seen many Somali women with ajnaabi men.

Is it because ajnaabi men see the children they have as part of their ethnic group and culture and it doesn't matter who they marry?

When Somali men say they will marry an ajnaabi, this is just a Disney movie but when Somali women say it and want it, it's a guarantee that this will happen.

It's very rare to see a Somali man with an ajnaabi woman but I have seen many Somali women with ajnaabi men.

Is it because ajnaabi men see the children they have as part of their ethnic group and culture and it doesn't matter who they marry?

When Somali men say they will marry an ajnaabi, this is just a Disney movie but when Somali women say it and want it, it's a guarantee that this will happen.

Simply they do not want them:yacadiim:

From what I've heard white, and black people have told me Somali women are beautiful Somali men not so much its kind of like Indian women, and Indian men they women are gorgeous the men look like creatures.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Somali men are not particularly sought after by ajanabis. When was there a time ajanabis made an appreciation thread about Somali men:mjcry:

Nearly every Somali male I know aged between 16-30 have absolutely no problem with non-Somali women, it is again you applying your warped reality on Somalis. Never had an issue myself and surprisingly Tinder is where I have ate from. Also from what I have seen, even my mere 16 year old cousins has video evidence and pictures of his “smashes, SMH.

I also seen Somali males smash, marry and procreate Cadaan women, Asian, Blacks, Indians, Pacific Islanders and many other ethnic groups, however, Somalis won’t boast about them loudly only to a few friends as shame still remains. But truthful be told, marry an ajanabi women in the West in 2016 is a lost, anyone that has dealt with them would know this.

However, Somalis have basically followed guidelines already set by previous ethnic gorups, smash those who are down, and eventually settle with a Somali girl here or aboard, as many still desire a traditional marriage with Somali children, no Somali male had colorism issues or hair issues, all he wants is children that look like him.

Also finally, women have more access sex and relationship than men, it is much easier for a women. But you wouldn’t understand as Sam’s nut down your tonsils. Cannot think for a second and contemplate but run wild with your thoughts like a mule.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Abdijohnson you try too hard, it should come natural, you were never interesting or controversial, each post reeks of desperation, guessing you didn't have many friends growing up

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
giphy.gif

Cuz many xalimos are naturally stunning compared to the ratio of good looking faraxs .

Apollo

VIP
Somali women generally tend to go for the loser type of ajnabi that has failed at life and become a convert after a prison/drug problem issue etc. It's very rare to see Somali women in the West with 'quality' ajnabi men.

With Somali guys, when they do date or marry out, you generally see them with normal sane ajnabi women and not the losers at life like Somali women go for.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Somali women generally tend to go for the loser type of ajnabi that has failed at life and become a convert after a prison/drug problem issue etc. It's very rare to see Somali women in the West with 'quality' ajnabi men.

With Somali guys, when they do date or marry out, you generally see them with normal sane ajnabi women and not the losers at life like Somali women go for.

It's not all Somali women who marry out many are decent and look for decent men. It's the loser women who chase loser men sxb

Apollo

VIP
It's not all Somali women who marry out many are decent and look for decent men. It's the loser women who chase loser men sxb

Religious phony 'good girl' Somali women often still go for those loser white or black converts. This umma bullshit is a big facade.

waraabe

Your superior
I know 2 friends who have ajaanib girlfriends (cadaan and cadaan/Indian chicks)

I think Somali men refer Somali women and don't have the urge to go with ajaanib.

Women tend to be more liberal then men when it comes relationships

Apollo

VIP
I know 2 friends who have ajaanib girlfriends (cadaan and cadaan/Indian chicks)
I think Somali men refer Somali women and don't have the urge to go with ajaanib.
Women tend to be more liberal then men when it comes relationships

Western raised Somali guys often only date ajnabi women and around 22-30 they become serious and go for a marriage material Somali girl.
All my relationships so far have been with non-Somali women. But it was more for the fun of it rather than marriage potential.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
If a Somali dude struggles with other girls it's because he has zero game, is ugly, or has zero interest.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I can't speak for others but I've only dated non Somali women and will probably continue to do so.

I also agree that women believe the stereotypical Somali looks like those Captain Philips niggas which is they think the average Somali is ugly.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I can't speak for others but I've only dated non Somali women and will probably continue to do so.

I also agree that women believe the stereotypical Somali looks like those Captain Philips niggas which is they think the average Somali is ugly.

Yeah but once they start noticing the 6 foot soft hair niggas running round they city they start realizing shit :westbrookswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending