How come Somali men can't get ajnaabi women but Somali women can get any ajnaabi man they want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
This isn't true. Most young Somalis, at least from my ends, don't date each other period. Here, it's very rare (unless they're from out-of-state).

The difference is the guys tend to f*ck around and use Ajanibs like a disposables until their ready to settle down (typically with a Somali), meanwhile the girls aren't dating just anyone to begin with so the vast majority of us who do date out tend to settle with the Ajanibs we date. Hence you get girls marrying out at much higher rates.

It's male vs. female psych at play more than anything else.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:ftw9nwa: Qaniskan fardheeratey bu ku noqdey ummada somali'eed ee gacmaha is qabsada ee gacan biir ah iskaga qabta.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I know one thing for sure, may Allah bless me with a xalimo VIRGIN Ah that can cook canjeero, oo deenta ku xiran oo that dresses modestly weliba shy ah bradar her being a xalimo is integral, can you picture taking an ajnabi women back home :ftw9nwa: the locals would tease you to an early grave.

Last edited:
I know one thing for sure, may Allah bless me with a xalimo VIRGIN Ah that can cook canjeero, oo deenta ku xiran oo that dresses modestly weliba shy ah bradar her being a xalimo is integral, can you picture taking an ajnabi women back home :ftw9nwa: the locals would tease you to an early grave.

Lol I tolerate your rudeness because you so funny

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This isn't true. Most young Somalis, at least from my ends, don't date each other period. Here, it's very rare (unless they're from out-of-state).

The difference is the guys tend to f*ck around and use Ajanibs like a disposables until their ready to settle down (typically with a Somali), meanwhile the girls aren't dating just anyone to begin with so the vast majority of us who do date out tend to settle with the Ajanibs we date. Hence you get girls marrying out at much higher rates.

It's male vs. female psych at play more than anything else.

not gonna lie

sounds like a hellhole y'all are in

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
personally i always found promiscuity among somalis to be especially deplorable

but i'm guessing i was one of the few that had a sit down my ayeyos, hoyo, and aunties explaining what they would do to me if i ever turned into a man-hoe

:manny:

i will say dudes do labour under this delusion that they can do whatever and still eventually find a sexy virtuous and clean girl someday. gotta love that ambition.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
how do you get to 20k tweets though

maybe i'm just not as savvy as these new kids on the block but whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending