How come Somali males dont marry madoow girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Idk something fishy tbh. I wouldn't be surprised if you one day you snapped and married a neo nazi and made a YT channel
LMFAOO foh all i ever do is defend yall niggas especially on twitter where dirty xaalimos love exposing our community for minor ignorance take her for example she blocked me bcos i was defending faraaxs who were exposing anti somali rhetoric from Madows while this was defending Madows and accusing somali men of being racist see how she barely follows any somali guys this girl clearly dislike somali men and suffer from insecurities
strictlysomali

I only had a problem attracting non-black men or having one fall for me was when I was overweight. I think it's the personality and culture compatibility between the two.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Do u guys have self esteem issues. It looks like a lot of u somali diaspora are so desperate for attention and love from other gaalo communities to a point u showcase it on public platforms.

who care if they dont like us?

who cares if they find somali men/women attractive or not?

The obsession these Madows have with us is extremely alarming and sad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
and what did UK somalis do to these Madows man for u guys to be tge butt of all jokes?

i honestly want to know.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Your crusade on the United Kingdom isnt cool aswell my hj sister
will continue to roast till yall get a backbone how do you allow them to corn you daily? point to me a canadian ajanabi disrespecting a somali and i will point to you hundreds of ajanabis dissing reer uk

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
will continue to roast till yall get a backbone how do you allow them to corn you daily? point to me a canadian ajanabi disrespecting a somali and i will point to you hundreds of ajanabis dissing reer uk

We had 543k followers IG account 6ixBuzz constantly bashing Somalis so what are you on about?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
We had 543k followers IG account 6ixBuzz constantly bashing Somalis so what are you on about?
its been revealed it was an ethiopian gaalo behind that account that previously got bullied by somali hoodlums so ofcourse you will take your revenge and anger on a larger platform anonymously i would do the same if i got bullied by somalis. Im still waiting for you to show me a ajanabi from canada dissing somalis tick tock

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
its been revealed it was an ethiopian gaalo behind that account that previously got bullied by somali hoodlums so ofcourse you will take your revenge and anger on a larger platform anonymously i would do the same if i got bullied by somalis. Im still waiting for you to show me a ajanabi from canada dissing somalis tick tock

Wallahi walaalo I know you are a girl but you are on the internet too much. Your online life and road kala saar. No madow guy would bully or bash a Somali guy on road. Doing it online isnt that much as everyone can do it anonymously.

I am from London myself no stupid Canadian can tell me what happens on these roads where you probably never been

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Wallahi walaalo I know you are a girl but you are on the internet too much. Your online life and road kala saar. No madow guy would bully or bash a Somali guy on road. Doing it online isnt that much as everyone can do it anonymously.

I am from London myself no stupid Canadian can tell me what happens on these roads where you probably never been
i know yall dont get bullied by maadows in real anymore im talking about the disrespect online its constant never seen canadian somalis get slandered on twitter like ever, and it annoys me because my qabil apparently is the largest in the uk we isaaq dont get disrespected in canada or back home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts