How come Somali males dont marry madoow girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
i have noticed it has become standard for Somali men to marry asian/white/Latina and wife then up but never with madow girl.
While the average western halimo worship BL the Somali boys dont see BW as attractive sometimes aren't registered in their radar.
This is interesting because halimo marrying madow means she and her offspring will be welcomed into the AA tribe permently.whatever

So guys tell me why you dont like J girls?

plenty do tbh, its all choice really. People online love going on about ethnic purity like them crazy nationalists but in real life its very different. Anyway I will most likely marry a somali girl, naya @RichEnoughForGucci when is our wedding?

TheChauvinist

Men are better than Women.
i have noticed it has become standard for Somali men to marry asian/white/Latina and wife then up but never with madow girl.
While the average western halimo worship BL the Somali boys dont see BW as attractive sometimes aren't registered in their radar.
This is interesting because halimo marrying madow means she and her offspring will be welcomed into the AA tribe permently.whatever

So guys tell me why you dont like J girls?

It's because Black girls (Which also includes Somali girls) are the most undesired group in the world. Bottom barrel both in attitudes and looks. Men universally don't likes dark nappyheaded women.

Even one of the female posters here painfully admitted it @guntiino101
gdHKbJm.jpg

Most Somali dudes only marry Somali girls for the culture or because our parents force us to, cuz unlike them we have options. Soo many White/Latina, Asian and Arab girls checking for us, but nobody is checkin for them.

It's because Black girls (Which also includes Somali girls) are the most undesired group in the world. Bottom barrel both in attitudes and looks. Men universally don't likes dark nappyheaded women.

gdHKbJm.jpg

Most Somali dudes only marry Somali girls for the culture or because our parents force us to, cuz unlike them we have options. Soo many White/Latina, Asian and Arab girls checking for us, but nobody is checkin for them.
Loool, I love the fact that you have an old comment of mine screenshotted.

It's not entirely true, tho. I've heard plenty of people say Somali women are beautiful(both irl and online), but the fact that were Muslim and the majority of us wear a hijab, is what makes us "undesirable"

gdHKbJm.jpg

Its one of those uncomfortably truths that Somali girls try to skirt around because of their so-called small features but by and large most Somali woman would fall into the average category looks wise. If you take a good look around when you are around groups of them, you will notice besides the few stunners the rest our quite borderline average. Also Among different ethnicity black woman are at the bottom in all measurable scales, including Somali women.

Both Somali girls and boys are rated by many. I don't know why this has been made into some sort of competition on the internet... why can't we just all be happy that we'a such an beautiful ethnic group :damedamn:

TheChauvinist

Its one of those uncomfortably truths that Somali girls try to skirt around because of their so-called small features but by and large most Somali woman would fall into the average category looks wise. If you take a good look around when you are around groups of them, you will notice besides the few stunners the rest our quite borderline average. Also Among different ethnicity black woman are at the bottom in all measurable scales, including Somali women.

Bro imma tell you right now. Asian, Arabs and Whites have those same straight noses. The difference is they aren't as dark and nappyheaded as Somali girls. So why would an Asian, Arab, Latino/White man check for them?

These girls compare themselves with Bantu Dragons and then self gass each other over it. Like you compare yourself with the bottom of the barrell and get gassed over it:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Bro imma tell you right now. Asian, Arabs and Whites have those same straight noses. The difference is they aren't as dark and nappyheaded as Somali girls. So why would an Asian, Arab, Latino/White man check for them?

These girls compare themselves with Bantu Dragons and then self gass each other over it. Like you compare yourself with the bottom of the barrell and get gassed over it:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
You sound like a self hater. What's wrong with being dark and having curly hair??? Don't you look exactly like this yourself?

TheChauvinist

You sound like a self hater. What's wrong with being dark and having curly hair??? Don't you look exactly like this yourself

I never said there was anything wrong with it. I am stating reality that men of different races arent attracted to dark skin and nappy hair on females.

The difference is that Black/Somali men can wear their hair short or in an afro/curls & girls wont mind and dark skin on a man is viewed as masculine by western standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.