How come Somali males dont marry madoow girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You females are soo insecure about the way you guys look that you hide your nappyhair and that fat horehead under a hijab.
nZhF8Vl.jpg

And yeah some of you have curly hair, but still nappy compared to the silky smooth hair of Asian,White/Latina and Arab women. Somali girls are in the same category as Black women blick nappy and unwanted.
She's not a pure Somali, she's has Madow admixture.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Very true. Most Somali dudes need to lose this ethnic purist nationalistic mindset that shit belongs in the 13th century or something. Go cuff Ajanabi quruuxlows, it wont hurt ya and stop simping these hoes.

Somali girls hunt ex-convicts and get payed apples cuz they lack options . No one wants them so they settle for anything :chrisfreshhah:

I don't know why some of yall complain. Thats how this whole cheap mehr thing came to be, because men from other ethnicities didn't want them cuz they were ''Somalian'' , so they had to lower their standard to bottom feeders.

Meanwhile Somali niggas be having ajanabi women screaming ''Somalia Haa Noolaato'' , ''I want half-Somali babies'' and we don't even be doin nuttin.

I still prefer Somali women (hot ones obviously), but since you're promoting this #Xalimoexit2018, are you going to literally marry an Anjabi woman? Just interested with your thoughts.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You females are soo insecure about the way you guys look that you hide your nappyhair and that fat horehead under a hijab.
nZhF8Vl.jpg

And yeah some of you have curly hair, but still nappy compared to the silky smooth hair of Asian,White/Latina and Arab women. Somali girls are in the same category as Black women blick nappy and unwanted.
War heedhe! It was funny at first but you got to tone this hate down a notch.
:mindblown:

TheChauvinist

Men are better than Women.
I still prefer Somali women (hot ones obviously), but since you're promoting this #Xalimoexit2018, are you going to marry a Somali woman or an Anjabi? Just interested with your thoughts.

Bro it aint even an exit. Why would a real nigga self-limit himself to only one certain group of women?. When i am looking for a mate i check out the whole menu of women.

So what i am saying is that Somali dudes need to start exercizing their variety and stop simping

Fels

#trollhunter
nZhF8Vl.jpg

She looks beautiful i bet your a blick faraax stop hating dark skinned halimos most somali models are dark skinned to brown i don't really mind you having a fetish for arab and white women we aint insecure either beacause we know our worth
Bet your another faraax in the uk hating on dark skinned halimos is that what the adoons taught you disgusting
You probably look like this anyway
20181001_190338.jpg

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Both Somali girls and boys are rated by many. I don't know why this has been made into some sort of competition on the internet... why can't we just all be happy that we'a such an beautiful ethnic group :damedamn:

You're too level headed for this website. :francis:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Both Somali girls and boys are rated by many. I don't know why this has been made into some sort of competition on the internet... why can't we just all be happy that we'a such an beautiful ethnic group :damedamn:
It’s getting bad when we got people posting random tweets of xalimos and faraax getting praised by ajnabis :tacky:

who in their right mind would go as far as to marry a latina white or black?thoose are worst than xaarlimos.lol what about your neighbor countries? why do you skip them? my other options would be eritrean, ethiopian or sudanese, because for 1. they look like xaarlimos, and 2. they don't have their nasty attitudes

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I am not gonna debate if thats true or not, cuz Somali men ain't checking for them, cuz we are too busy attracting Asian, Arab, White/Latina women to even give a damn.

Meanwhile Somali girls......

214167ae-6de5-4f91-9bd6-8f0a89da49a1-jpeg.55681

:mjlol:

You got a weird hate on Somali women if they’re not your preference no need to hurl insults at them

One day you’re sorry ass might get a daughter if the mother is Ajnabi the girl will be Somali what you gonna do than is she gonna be bottom of the barrel as well?

nZhF8Vl.jpg

As a Somali man how do you see yourself I’m just wondering? If Somali girls are “blick happy and unwanted” where do you fit in the “desirability” scale?
You too @applenose

TheChauvinist

Men are better than Women.
As a Somali man how do you see yourself I’m just wondering? If Somali girls are “blick happy and unwanted” where do you fit in the “desirability” scale?

Before the mods deleted the thread about Black Charcoal's Dominican girlfriend.
@NA9 said: ''Asian, Arab & Latina/White women love Somali men because of the BBC black man fetish. In 2018 Black men are sought after and considered really attractive by non-black women and Somali men fall into that category. Dark Skin is viewed as masculine.''

But on the flipside like @South Cushitic even pointed out before, us Cushites benefit more, because of our East features.

The average Bantu Black man is rejected by non-black women because his nose shape and lips don't fit their taste.

Before the mods deleted the thread about Blackcharcoals wit his Dominican girlfriend. @NA9 said: ''Asian, Arab & Latina/White women love Somali men because of the BBC black man fetish. In 2018 Black men are sought after and considered really attractive by non-black women and Somali men fall into that category. Dark Skin is viewed as masculine.''

But on the flipside like @South Cushitic even pointed out before, us Cushites benefit more, because of our East features.

The average Bantu Black man is rejected by non-black women because his nose shape and lips don't fit their taste.
Damn, now Abdis are begging madow men. :confused:
Here's a reality check. Don't get your feelings hurt though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Before the mods deleted the thread about Black Charcoal's Dominican girlfriend.
@NA9 said: ''Asian, Arab & Latina/White women love Somali men because of the BBC black man fetish. In 2018 Black men are sought after and considered really attractive by non-black women and Somali men fall into that category. Dark Skin is viewed as masculine.''

A fetish hmm I would say that fetish fits into a certain look for eg Would you say most Somali men fit the Idris Elba look or the Morris Cheshnut look? And why would being a fetish be a good thing? Also Where are the Asian/arab/latino women fawning over Somali men I’ve yet to see it. Just because something is repeated many times on this forum by deluded individuals doesn’t mean it’s facts.
Anyway I asked because its telling that you label Somali women in such a degrading way when in reality your only degrading yourself.:samwelcome:

Women are gold diggers.. And since Somali men are known to be refugees and at the bottom of the Western socioeconomic stratification. That's the real reason why they may be disliked.

Western media also always promotes Niger-Congo type of Black men (AAs, Jamaicans, West Africans etc) + White women in advertisements, movies, TV etc. This subtle propaganda works in favour of the Bantu types.
Propoganda? Thats nonsense. White women are attracted to black men because white men are ugly and feminine. That’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.