How come Somali lesbians don't attention seek like Somali gays do on social media or in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is something I've noticed.

They're reserved, private and don't seek attention on Twitter or Snapchat or in real life. They may not necessarily be closeted but they keep to themselves while they have a white girlfriend. Somali lesbians have the personality similar to Asian men.

While gay Somalis are very public and act diva like and want everyone to know about them. They're also very militant and very vocal about their views. They are like African American or straight Somali women.

Maybe they don't want people to know they are lesbians..

Their parents probably don't even know..

It's way easier to be a Somali lesbian than being a gay Somali. Somali parents will not be as angry if their daughter is a lesbian, even for Salafi parents. They will just give a funny look at their lesbian daughter and continue to do what they were doing.

Somali lesbians will read a book at the library with their baggy clothing.

Gay Somalis will put on make up and glitter and wear tight clothing from Forever 21 and start twerking publicly at the parking lot when their friend turns on a hip hop song from the car with the windows rolled down. Their life is a show.

It's way easier to be a Somali lesbian than being a gay Somali. Somali parents will not be as angry if their daughter is a lesbian, even for Salafi parents. They will just give a funny look at their lesbian daughter and continue to do what they were doing.

If it was in Somalia the it's game over kkkk. It looks like the parents in diasporas are losing their religion

Also I don't know why they are shy. When I was in England back in 2010 Somalis were loud as heck even louder than african americans

If it was in Somalia the it's game over kkkk. It looks like the parents in diasporas are losing their religion

Also I don't know why they are shy. When I was in England back in 2010 Somalis were loud as heck even louder than african americans

They're an exception. They are very loud. They have high energy. It is the khat and the 29p energy drinks that they consume a couple of times a day that makes them go wild.

Gay Somalis will put on make up and glitter and wear tight clothing from Forever 21 and start twerking publicly at the parking lot when their friend turns on a song from the car with the windows rolled down. Their life is a show.
Somali lesbians will sit on you and capable of killing you by that method.
I will tell my friends mum tomorrow she is lesbian and i will see if the xalimo does anything. It is a friendship worth ruinining

Gay somalis are haram. Also, most of our men look like they are on a slimming diet so being gay on top of that is unhealthy and they will look like a piece of string kkk

Lesbianism isn't a crime in Muslim countries except for a small handful. It's paradise to be a lesbian in those countries. They can fondle each other in public and nothing will happen.

Lesbianism isn't a crime in Muslim countries except for a small handful. It's paradise to be a lesbian in those countries. They can fondle each other in public and nothing will happen.

They can't come out..

I am sure somalia has a law against gays. Also you can't have sexual intercourse in muslim countries.

Somalia majority are muslims and it's about time we change our name to The Islamic Federal States of Somalia

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite

Gay Somalis will put on make up and glitter and wear tight clothing from Forever 21 and start twerking publicly at the parking lot when their friend turns on a hip hop song from the car with the windows rolled down. Their life is a show.
bzMz11G.gif

They can't come out..

I am sure somalia has a law against gays. Also you can't have sexual intercourse in muslim countries.

Somalia majority are muslims and it's about time we change our name to The Islamic Federal States of Somalia

But western aid is starting to become conditional. A federal MP years ago in Somalia said gay marriage should be legalized. He must have been paid by the EU

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
While gay Somalis are very public and act diva like and want everyone to know about them. They're also very militant and very vocal about their views. They are like African American or straight Somali women.
Men always are attention s, being gay doesn't stop their nature :zhqjlmx:

Somali lesbian and somali Christians is just straight up comedy:siilaanyolaugh:
But somali gay men is disgusting and theyre no longer a somali:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.