How come Somali lesbians don't attention seek like Somali gays do on social media or in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali lesbian and somali Christians is just straight up comedy:siilaanyolaugh:
But somali gay men is disgusting and theyre no longer a somali:susp:

Gay=on a diet
Gay somali=disgusting, very skinny and unhealthy

Lesbian somalis tend to weigh more than straight somali men. The heaviest ones (also disgusting) can weigh above 100kg.

One can eat the other for dinner kkk not good

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somali lesbians will read a book at the library with their baggy clothing.

Gay Somalis will put on make up and glitter and wear tight clothing from Forever 21 and start twerking publicly at the parking lot when their friend turns on a hip hop song from the car with the windows rolled down. Their life is a show.

You say that as a joke but I've had the misfortune of seeing that with my own eyes.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Ive seen it myself too.

No joke.

They're very ratchet.

Worst part is it was at some sort of cultural festival at the local university, my nigga was in the middle of a giant hall full of Africans, Chinks, Dotheads and popping and locking like it was a club.

This was in the era of super skinny jeans and this obese homo was twerking his ass off :icon lol:

Naxdin sxb

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Not all lesbians are grotesque looking I'm pretty sure the men here would not even bat an eye lid if two extremely atractice lesbians were getting it on ;), men are such hypocrites. The women also ..

That's actually not true. I think its easier to be gay because patriarchy is still there to support you and its easier for a guy to ignore the wishes of his parents. Daughters are often raised to be docile and submissive and it's harder for them to stand up for themselves. That's why a lot of gay somali guys are out but somali lesbians aren't. Plus its easier for a lesbian to hide her sexual orientation than for a gay male...but some guys are really good at hiding it.

It's way easier to be a Somali lesbian than being a gay Somali. Somali parents will not be as angry if their daughter is a lesbian, even for Salafi parents. They will just give a funny look at their lesbian daughter and continue to do what they were doing.

Last edited:
Somali lesbians will read a book at the library with their baggy clothing.

Gay Somalis will put on make up and glitter and wear tight clothing from Forever 21 and start twerking publicly at the parking lot when their friend turns on a hip hop song from the car with the windows rolled down. Their life is a show.
Gay Somalis are always masculine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending