How come so many of you guys love arabs so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Western culture is the only one that even attempts to be "anti-racist". Racism in most cultures is pretty standard.
I don’t even think racism was seriously fought in a lot of parts of the world.

Don’t they do blackface often in Arab television shows. They people there are just pretty use to it. They haven’t experienced what white people dealt with in America.

Most of the immigrants I see I start to realize a lot cane from places with barely any diversity.americans are teaching kids raised by foreign parents about racism meanwhile parents and older folks dont even know they are being rude and racist

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I'm actually indifferent to Arabic people since i haven't had an encounter with a lot but the only thing i hate about them is that they forced us their names.
The average somali man isn't probably faarax but maxamed or something and the average is probably layla and not halimo.
As if those hairy women could force anything on us.
:drakekidding:
We happily took on those names ourselves because we are Muslim.
:umwhat:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I don’t even think racism was seriously fought in a lot of parts of the world.

Don’t they do blackface often in Arab television shows. They people there are just pretty use to it. They haven’t experienced what white people dealt with in America.

Most of the immigrants I see I start to realize a lot cane from places with barely any diversity.americans are teaching kids raised by foreign parents about racism meanwhile parents and older folks dont even know they are being rude and racist

Well yeah, the concept of anti racism was born in the west. No such movement has spread to other parts of the world.

Hey since your very light skin do arabs mistake you for one of them.

:cosbyhmm: How Somali do you look.
I'm not that light skinned I've become quite dark during my stay in Somalia.
I blend in with dark Arabs quite well
During my time in the middle East I have been I look quite Somali people in Somalia used to call me cadey but nobody called me dhego cas

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Well yeah, the concept of anti racism was born in the west. No such movement has spread to other parts of the world.
How do you think a anti racism movement would work out in a place like dubai. A country where migrant workers get abused.

That would be a good place to start. But would the people even care?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
As if those hairy women could force anything on us.
:drakekidding:
We happily took on those names ourselves because we are Muslim.
:umwhat:
Exactly no one forced the names, religion, or language on us. We look up to those people like Umar r.a, ali r.a abubakr r.a, muhammad s.a.w nothing more deep.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
How do you think a anti racism movement would work out in a place like dubai. A country where migrant workers get abused.

That would be a good place to start. But would the people even care?

Nah, why would they care. Best not to sweat over it though, i've learned to accept racism is a part of life. One of humanities many imperfections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending